Cover Needed Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover Needed Please

I'm looking for someone who could custom make me a cover for this track I have. Doesn't have to be anything too fancy. The Name of the track is "I'm In Here" and the artist name is Rocky.

This picture could be used for the cover: http://theflamezhq.com/wp-content/up...08/MG_0240.jpg thanks in advance

5 minutes and it was finished. Hook me an email tho walkerwiseman@live.ca . You an artist man?

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
    I'm looking for someone who could custom make me a cover for this track I have. Doesn't have to be anything too fancy. The Name of the track is "I'm In Here" and the artist name is Rocky.

This picture could be used for the cover: http://theflamezhq.com/wp-content/up...08/MG_0240.jpg thanks in advance

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
      5 minutes and it was finished. Hook me an email tho walkerwiseman@live.ca . You an artist man?

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

this cover is dope af! but naw, I aint Rocky. I plan to show him this cover tho, so if u have a twitter account, u should send me your twitter name so you can get the credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
        this cover is dope af! but naw, I aint Rocky. I plan to show him this cover tho, so if u have a twitter account, u should send me your twitter name so you can get the credit.
        I was gonna do you one but you already got one.

Comment

[MENTION=75339]walkerwiseman[/MENTION]1

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

I see he a big name artists?

Comment

Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
            @walkerwiseman1

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

I see he a big name artists?

Rocky isn't dat big but he has sum fans and I'm sure lots of ppl have download tracks wit him in it. He's part of the Flamez

Comment

dope man!!!

Comment

Working...
              X