R.A.F. Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.A.F. Cover

Did the Benjamin Frank thing a long time ago decided to use it now.

looks official...........

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Looks sick AF but I'm sure Wayne would use it... He doesn't uses such type of covers but he he does, Belee dat diz iz a very dope one...

REAL NIGGA WASSUP ?!?!

Comment

Inspired by :

?

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
          Inspired by :

?
          Oh snap they look the same! Haven't seen it before lol, would have credited you for inspiration if I had seen this.

Comment

Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
            Oh snap they look the same! Haven't seen it before lol, would have credited you for inspiration if I had seen this.
            Yeah I did the Ben Franklin part lol. But it's whatev. No worries. lol

But yeah I like your Ben Franklin alot more than mine but I hate the rest of the cover. The Ben Franklin part is so dope but the rest is not that good. Text has gotttt to be reworked and I would get rid of the money in the background. Go with a more vintage look.

Comment

Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
              Haha no problem homie!
              Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post

But yeah I like your Ben Franklin alot more than mine but I hate the rest of the cover. The Ben Franklin part is so dope but the rest is not that good. Text has gotttt to be reworked and I would get rid of the money in the background. Go with a more vintage look.
              Yeah tbh Waq's franklin looks better edited, it coulda been a sick cover tbh.

Comment

Looks amazing! great work...
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

hella dope mane

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                    Inspired by :

?
                    Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post

Never saw that shit before. Crazzy colab. Looks fucking sick

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Working...
                    X