No announcement yet.

Nino - Transmigratie 4 Mixtape cover..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nino - Transmigratie 4 Mixtape cover..

1500x1500

I'm Honoured to make a cover for a Dutch Legend rapper..

Transmigratie 4

Its exact how he wanted it..

Feedback/opinions please.

Looks cool man! I can't really make out what this thing is on the right though? Maybe it's something related to the rapper so people who know him will know this logo type thing?

As usual a little too bright for my own personal taste, like where that logo is on the right part of it completely disappears which is why it's harder to make out what it is? But apart from that it looks sweet mate.

IMO the title needs budging up a tiny iny bit the '4' seems a little too close to the bottom.

But if it's to the clients needs and he thinks it's perfect and is happy with it, then you're job is done. Nice one!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Looks cool man! I can't really make out what this thing is on the right though? Maybe it's something related to the rapper so people who know him will know this logo type thing?

As usual a little too bright for my own personal taste, like where that logo is on the right part of it completely disappears which is why it's harder to make out what it is? But apart from that it looks sweet mate.

IMO the title needs budging up a tiny iny bit the '4' seems a little too close to the bottom.

But if it's to the clients needs and he thinks it's perfect and is happy with it, then you're job is done. Nice one!

Thanks for you good feedback/opinion homie,

The thing on the right is his logo 'Namek'

1450704614_4_x8N4_1.jpeg

Comment

looks good - but like kuzz said i had not idea what that thing was on the right until you posted the pic above

still great work

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
          Thanks for you good feedback/opinion homie,

The thing on the right is his logo 'Namek'

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5669[/ATTACH]
          Ah yeah now I see it lol! But yeah like I said, I'm sure all Dutch people that know of him will instantly know what it is because they know his Logo. Nice one!

Comment

I'd say Namek is a bit too big. I'd do something else with the 4 as well tbh. Other shit is dope. Actual cover for Nino, like, you contacted him?

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
              I'd say Namek is a bit too big. I'd do something else with the 4 as well tbh. Other shit is dope. Actual cover for Nino, like, you contacted him?

Thats exactly how he wanted bro..

Ik heb hem al een tijdje in mn w'app lijst. We werken gewoon samen, had ook 1 namek sweater design gemaakt / Boven De Horizon cover.

Comment

Shit looks dope. Never herd of him but i love bright covers so i find this shit dope

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Thats exactly how he wanted bro..

Ik heb hem al een tijdje in mn w'app lijst. We werken gewoon samen, had ook 1 namek sweater design gemaakt / Boven De Horizon cover.
                  Hoppaa, krijg je ook geld voor of niet? Wel kicke ouwe, goed bezig!

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
                    Hoppaa, krijg je ook geld voor of niet? Wel kicke ouwe, goed bezig!
                    Ik vraag bij zulke grote artiesten geen geld, ten eerste, is al een hele ervaring voor mij, ten tweede, goed voor portfolio, ten derde goede promotie.

Ik krijg wel een Namek sweater

Comment

Ik vraag bij zulke grote artiesten geen geld, ten eerste, is al een hele ervaring voor mij, ten tweede, goed voor portfolio, ten derde goede promotie.

Aye, nice. Ja zou het zelf ook zo doen man. Cheers

Comment

ik wel au een namek sweater

Comment

Working...
                        X