Need a Logo. Urgent shit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Logo. Urgent shit!

So i just finished filming/editing my first music video & I need a simple logo/watermark to place at the start of all my videos that i film. my brand is Poyo Productions. Ill leave it up to the designer as to what they want to do with it. I had this idea to base it around an eyeball, since the crew im in is eYe, but anything would be appreciated
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
    So i just finished filming/editing my first music video & I need a simple logo/watermark to place at the start of all my videos that i film. my brand is Poyo Productions. Ill leave it up to the designer as to what they want to do with it. I had this idea to base it around an eyeball, since the crew im in is eYe, but anything would be appreciated
    Something quick. For now. We can work on it abit more inless you like this.

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post

MY FUCKIIN MAN!

I mean if you think you can do better, go head, but this gonna work for now! thanks fools

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

actually i got an idea too, instead of the star, could you put a map of the DC metro? dont know if it would fit doe? http://herndonsilentmajority.org/ass...system_map.jpg
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

MY FUCKIIN MAN!

I mean if you think you can do better, go head, but this gonna work for now! thanks fools

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

actually i got an idea too, instead of the star, could you put a map of the DC metro? dont know if it would fit doe? http://herndonsilentmajority.org/ass...system_map.jpg
        no problem homie. Ill try a few things. I didnt really wanna make it Illuminati because @KidComet would get on my ass eventually

This is a cut out of it so you can put that where ever and put it on anything. Just message me that you cant use renders with tinypic i see.

example you could have this background and if you put this^ on it in a new layer you wont have the acceses white

Last edited by walkerwiseman; 12-19-2012, 08:38 PM.

Comment

no problem homie. Ill try a few things. I didnt really wanna make it Illuminati because @KidComet would get on my ass eventually

This is a cut out of it so you can put that where ever and put it on anything. Just message me that you cant use renders with tinypic i see.

example you could have this background and if you put this^ on it in a new layer you wont have the acceses white

Good look man! your clutch as hell!! which one of those is your twitter in your sig?

& dont sleep on that Illuminati money
          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Good look man! your clutch as hell!! which one of those is your twitter in your sig?

& dont sleep on that Illuminati money
            That DC stuff im down to try something with it and its not on there but [MENTION=75339]walkerwiseman[/MENTION]1

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Yo. When i brought that DC subway picture thingy in to photoshop. When you bring it to proper size its blurry the writing. If you want me to take it out i can or i have a different idea to try if ya really want that.

Comment

That DC stuff im down to try something with it and its not on there but @walkerwiseman1

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Yo. When i brought that DC subway picture thingy in to photoshop. When you bring it to proper size its blurry the writing. If you want me to take it out i can or i have a different idea to try if ya really want that.
              aye bruh the backround still white for me
              twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

aye bruh the backround still white for me
                Check ya twitter in 5 minutes should be able to work on there

Comment

That DC stuff im down to try something with it and its not on there but @walkerwiseman1

heres a better pic if you need? http://www.thetransportpolitic.com/w...ransit-Map.jpg do whatever you think best
                  twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

heres a better pic if you need? http://www.thetransportpolitic.com/w...ransit-Map.jpg do whatever you think best
                    This picture >>>>>>>>>>>

You want a background to this like a circle around it like before or just that logo and then like PoyoProductions.

---

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Listen to Lame, Side Peice and All Gold Everything during this one

Comment

This picture >>>>>>>>>>>

You want a background to this like a circle around it like before or just that logo and then like PoyoProductions.

---

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Listen to Lame, Side Peice and All Gold Everything during this one
                      yeah make it circular brah
                      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

These are gunna look super amateur tho

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                        X