Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne - SATW

"Open in new Tab/Window for full size"

Easy SATW text but overall im happy with it nothing to crazy.
    Last edited by ★★★★★; 01-18-2013, 01:25 PM.

best one so far

i would lower the opacity of the text so it blends more in with the photo

Comment

This is hard to gauge. IDK if it's a joke cover, or not. The text says "lolwut," but the concept and shit of the actual cover is pretty dope IMO.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
        This is hard to gauge. IDK if it's a joke cover, or not. The text says "lolwut," but the concept and shit of the actual cover is pretty dope IMO.
        Why the fuck would it be a joke cover.
        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Cocaine is hell of a drug?
          Where is says "lowut"

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
            Why the fuck would it be a joke cover.
            Because niggaz on here be doin' that shit. The text doesn't go with the shit at all.

Originally posted by ★★★★★ View Post
            Cocaine is hell of a drug?
            Where is says "lowut"
            It doesn't actually say, "lolwut," no shit. I'm sayin' the text is just horrible and you coulda at least put some effort into it.

TF? Say I'm on coke when I said the damn pic and shit was nice. If you gonna do a coverart then don't half-ass it. That's my point.

Comment

Because niggaz on here be doin' that shit. The text doesn't go with the shit at all.

It doesn't actually say, "lolwut," no shit. I'm sayin' the text is just horrible and you coulda at least put some effort into it.

TF? Say I'm on coke when I said the damn pic and shit was nice. If you gonna do a coverart then don't half-ass it. That's my point.
              Pop a molly and sweat it out!
              I like the text nothing to fancy or wierd. And Im not real good with text so that why I leave it easy. I dont want to go all out on the text and fuck it all up.

Comment

Originally posted by ★★★★★ View Post
                Pop a molly and sweat it out!
                I like the text nothing to fancy or wierd. And Im not real good with text so that why I leave it easy. I dont want to go all out on the text and fuck it all up.
                If you can do a pic like that, I'm pretty sure you can put some kind of text together. Or else just leave it off. Really the pic is so good the text is unnecessary, but it kind of ruins it the way it is. Especially the lwhq tag up top.

Comment

If you can do a pic like that, I'm pretty sure you can put some kind of text together. Or else just leave it off. Really the pic is so good the text is unnecessary, but it kind of ruins it the way it is. Especially the lwhq tag up top.
                  Ok i will work on my text. Well I post the photo here so I tag it with the forum name. Would be something if I tagged it with other forum name's and post it up here. And since some people like it they might share it or use it.

Comment

Haven't seen one good cover for this yet. Olly needs to attempt one.

Comment

reallllly dope, but i dont like the text tbh.

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Working...
                      X