Heartless Kanye West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heartless Kanye West

I made a cover for the song Heartless by Kanye West. I know it is a old song, but I wanted to try this "effect". The music sheets are from Heartless. Tell me what you guys think, hope you like it!

Originally posted by LikeThatSwag View Post
    I made a cover for the song Heartless by Kanye West. I know it is a old song, but I wanted to try this "effect". The music sheets are from Heartless. Tell me what you guys think, hope you like it!

dope

Comment

That's cool AF.great concept.
      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Thats Dope.
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Thanks! Appreciated !

Comment

I don't like how "Heartless" is big and then "Kanye West" smaller and in two lines, fucks up the balance. Other than that, dope!
            Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
            Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
            She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
            Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
            I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
            I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
              I don't like how "Heartless" is big and then "Kanye West" smaller and in two lines, fucks up the balance. Other than that, dope!
              Thanks for the feedback! I agree, I had some trouble with positioning the text on this cover.

Comment

Give me a tout on how to to this

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
                  Give me a tout on how to to this
                  It's not that hard tbh. You need to get a black and white vector image of the person (I made this one myself, but you can also download them or something), you also need the music note sheets of the song. When you got the vector in photoshop delete the white spaces and make the black spaces white. Then you make another layer with the music sheets and create a clipping mask. Thats all, instead of a black and white vector you've got a transparent and musicsheets image of the person. If you want to edit it, just merge layers and do your other photoshop stuff haha! Hope this helped

Comment

It's not that hard tbh. You need to get a black and white vector image of the person (I made this one myself, but you can also download them or something), you also need the music note sheets of the song. When you got the vector in photoshop delete the white spaces and make the black spaces white. Then you make another layer with the music sheets and create a clipping mask. Thats all, instead of a black and white vector you've got a transparent and musicsheets image of the person. If you want to edit it, just merge layers and do your other photoshop stuff haha! Hope this helped
                    Should make a vid tho! THIS IS CRAZY

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

can u make it say Heartless (Remix) ft. Rick Ross I've been needing a cover for the remix forever.

Comment

Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
                        Should make a vid tho! THIS IS CRAZY
                        Sorry, I will not make a vid, I think my last explanation is clear enough for you to make one.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Here is a version for the remix with Ross. Please tell me when you have downloaded it so I could delete it from my deviantart account.

Here is a link: KanyeWestRick Heartless by ~nickbroers on deviantART

Comment

Working...
                        X