No announcement yet.

Tap Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking dope. Nice and different to what you normally do. One of my favourite pieces from you tbh. Nice one!

Comment

well diebolt gets exposed once again for ripping someone else

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        well diebolt gets exposed once again for ripping someone else

Found it as a silhouette on Google. For all I know they did the same and just claim it as their logo.

And when have I ripped off someone else before? If you're talking about D4 and me doing a TRUKFIT inspired cover after RIU... just stop. For the last time, my cover was completely different from his in that it used the style of the rest of the Dedication series. I also hand drew the new face for the character while RIU simply put together TRUKFIT logos and such.

Comment

[MENTION=46302]dieboltdesigns[/MENTION]

update cover with mack & detail

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Great concept. Just feel like you could've done more to the background.

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
              Found it as a silhouette on Google. For all I know they did the same and just claim it as their logo.

And when have I ripped off someone else before? If you're talking about D4 and me doing a TRUKFIT inspired cover after RIU... just stop. For the last time, my cover was completely different from his in that it used the style of the rest of the Dedication series. I also hand drew the new face for the character while RIU simply put together TRUKFIT logos and such.
              and that asap one. and my narvana one. but mostly d4

Comment

Creativity 10/10

Comment

Originally posted by rapitupdesign View Post
                  and that asap one. and my narvana one. but mostly d4
                  Don't know what ASAP cover you're talking about. Nirvana one....you and I both recreated what we saw in a video Wayne was in.

And not even gonna get in a convo with you about D4 because it's stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
                    Don't know what ASAP cover you're talking about. Nirvana one....you and I both recreated what we saw in a video Wayne was in.

And not even gonna get in a convo with you about D4 because it's stupid.
                    the conversation about d4 is stupid because you know you are wrong & you lose the argument every time.

Comment

Originally posted by rapitupdesign View Post
                      the conversation about d4 is stupid because you know you are wrong & you lose the argument every time.
                      I certainly am not wrong...If I was I would admit it.

The only thing I took from you was the IDEA TO INCORPORATE TRUKFIT INTO THE DEDICATION COVER. What you did was an inspiration for me to go and hand draw a new face for the cover and to use the traditional Dedication background/text/etc....and I posted on my site that what you did was an inspiration.

Listen, all you did was take TRUKFIT logos and make them into a cover....not saying it's a bad thing but that's what you did. What I did was way different other than the fact I used a trukfit character(and again I added an original Wayne face to it).

You act like I took your cover exactly and that I'm claiming it as my own.

I'm not going to sit here and post about this over and over.

Let's put this into context......If someone stands in front of their house and takes a cool picture....and then I go in front of my house and I take a picture of it....did I steal their picture? No. They're 2 completely different pictures. Maybe I saw the picture they took beforehand and said "Oh I wanna go take a picture like that"...but it's not "stealing". The original picture is simply inspiration.

Comment

The hate...

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                          The hater...
                          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                          X