• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    thanks bro
    both sides should have the american flag weezy i think, at the top

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
      both sides should have the american flag weezy i think, at the top
      Yeah I know, the stock wasn't large enough though so I didn't even bother with that one lol

Comment

thanks bro

You should screen record next time just to see how it all changes through.

Comment

[MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] any chance you can make this into a wallpaper?

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
            @Wisheezy any chance you can make this into a wallpaper?

Yes but not right now, ask me in the near future to remind me and I'm sure i'll find the time to do it...

Comment

I just noticed you used the wayne edit I made, AAAAALLL the time I was like, 'god bless amerika, god bless amerika stock', and then I noticed the flag on it and saw it wasnt the orignal stock, goood job though bro!

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                I just noticed you used the wayne edit I made, AAAAALLL the time I was like, 'god bless amerika, god bless amerika stock', and then I noticed the flag on it and saw it wasnt the orignal stock, goood job though bro!
                It's the original photo from the photoshoot, I found it in full res and added my own effects. I admit though I only knew about it because of your cover..but I then went online and found the original stock and used it.

Comment

It's the original photo from the photoshoot, I found it in full res and added my own effects. I admit though I only knew about it because of your cover..but I then went online and found the original stock and used it.

Do you happen to have any dope Wayne wallpapers i can use for my computer?

Comment

it was a photo from the Celebration music video and the original stock was this one.

Comment

noticed ya name is in the american flag

Comment

Not a big fan of the american flag background (I get it though) but you killed the forum banner

Comment

Yes but not right now, ask me in the near future to remind me and I'm sure i'll find the time to do it...
                          bumpin this. I want that wallpaper too man. would be cool.

Comment

Working...
                          X