Amerika's Most Wanted Tour Album Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amerika's Most Wanted Tour Album Cover

Whatsgoodie everyone. I decided to make an album/mixtape of the tour I went to with all the songs he performed and i'm workin on an album cover for it. I just need opinions on which one you guys like better. Any advice is more than welcome as well, thanks!

http://oi42.tinypic.com/rkmoll.jpg

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2zh193n.jpg
    Last edited by TrukDaWurl77; 08-03-2013, 10:04 PM.

not bad but if I had to choose one I would choose the middle one.

Comment

Either first or second. Not really feelin Wayne with the wings behind him like that. Just me though

Comment

did you cut wayne out yourself?

but my suggestion is try and make the covers look more professional

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          did you cut wayne out yourself?

but my suggestion is try and make the covers look more professional
          na weezy was there in the original picture and i know that's what's buggin me somethin about it doesn't look 100% but idk what it is. personally I like the one with the moth wings.

Comment

i dig em, but add the smokey effect to the text in the one with the wings behind him. my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
              na weezy was there in the original picture and i know that's what's buggin me somethin about it doesn't look 100% but idk what it is. personally I like the one with the moth wings.
              maybe its because it looks more like a photo and not like a cover/artwork. you know what i mean?

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.B. View Post
                maybe its because it looks more like a photo and not like a cover/artwork. you know what i mean?
                yea dude exactly! someone took that at one of his recent concerts, i just dont know what to do to make it look more official

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                  yea dude exactly! someone took that at one of his recent concerts, i just dont know what to do to make it look more official
                  i dont know either. I suck in photoshop

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.B. View Post
                    i dont know either. I suck in photoshop
                    lmaoooo i used it since like 7th grade but i stopped for a couple years now imma lil rusty. but fuggit i like it enuf to use it!

Comment

[MENTION=73487]TruckDAWurl[/MENTION] there are lot of good artist who can help you Just ask to them. They can create something that looks like official.

#CARTERVSEASON

Comment

Working...
                      X