X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Me

Not really feeling this, there is too much going on =/

Comment

I like the cover, but like the rest you have to stop using the CMR logo and use the YM one instead because drake wasn't CMR
      Originally posted by dametri426
      nigga jay z lips are average size
      Originally posted by Waynasite
      Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
        I like the cover, but like the rest you have to stop using the CMR logo and use the YM one instead because drake wasn't CMR
        I don't have to stop doing anything. Drake is signed to YM Cash Money records and rocks a CM chain around his neck often. It's all in good fun regardless and playing off the old CMR/P&P style.

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
          I don't have to stop doing anything. Drake is signed to YM Cash Money records and rocks a CM chain around his neck often. It's all in good fun regardless and playing off the old CMR/P&P style.
          I didn't mean it like that, i am not demanding what you do because i am just trying to help and i dont give a fuck, But honestly the logo you are using is so outdated and not in drakes "era"
          Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

I didn't mean it like that, i am not demanding what you do because i am just trying to help and i dont give a fuck, But honestly the logo you are using is so outdated and not in drakes "era"
            The covers are based on Pen & Pixel style covers. I've been messing with the style and it's gone over very well everywhere but here...no big deal if you don't like it but Im not just throwing the logos on there for no reason

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
              The covers are based on Pen & Pixel style covers. I've been messing with the style and it's gone over very well everywhere but here...no big deal if you don't like it but Im not just throwing the logos on there for no reason
              Nah i do like it, bery much in fact it looks professional i just favor the other logo

Comment

Nah i do like it, bery much in fact it looks professional i just favor the other logo
                Thanx for the feedback

Comment

Working...
                X