I Am Not A Human Being 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
    It's dope, they could have used something like this for the official cover.
    Yeah, I thought so too...

Comment

dude this is tuff af, like everyone else is sayin try to sharpen up that picture a little cuz that's what i did and my shit came out perf. and try not to shrink his body cuz u can tell it's not the right resolution. i know you obv gotta do 1000x1000 but even making him smaller so he fits properly could work. just some advice, i still think its dope tho.

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
        dude this is tuff af, like everyone else is sayin try to sharpen up that picture a little cuz that's what i did and my shit came out perf. and try not to shrink his body cuz u can tell it's not the right resolution. i know you obv gotta do 1000x1000 but even making him smaller so he fits properly could work. just some advice, i still think its dope tho.
        Thanks man! I tried to make his body bigger but if I stretched it out to normal you couldn't see the wings and the butterfly anymore, but I've already got a 1000x1000 done but if I uploaded it here it would've been to big for some reason...

but tonight or tomorrow I'm gonna go back in and see if I can re arrange things to get it normal looking and stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
          Thanks man! I tried to make his body bigger but if I stretched it out to normal you couldn't see the wings and the butterfly anymore, but I've already got a 1000x1000 done but if I uploaded it here it would've been to big for some reason...

but tonight or tomorrow I'm gonna go back in and see if I can re arrange things to get it normal looking and stuff...
          dude here i made a lil example real quick of what you should try doin.

Comment

Dope man, yeah I'll try and fix it and see what's up. That screen cap, can you PM it to me, cause the ones I have from here his body is all smushed like the cover I made...

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
              Dope man, yeah I'll try and fix it and see what's up. That screen cap, can you PM it to me, cause the ones I have from here his body is all smushed like the cover I made...
              yeah dude of course i gotchu holdup.

Comment

yeah dude of course i gotchu holdup.

Comment

It's dope, they could have used something like this for the official cover.
                  No just no.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                    No just no.
                    You like just the plain butterfly? Wouldn't you prefer to have him on the cover looking un-human like?

Comment

dude that is dope as fuck! & where did you get the font for Lil Wayne's name?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      No just no.

Why you have to be so negative?, i actually like the one [MENTION=82476]TrukDaWurl77[/MENTION] did better than the official one.

Comment

dude that is dope as fuck! & where did you get the font for Lil Wayne's name?
                        thanks dude! im gonna do some more work on it tmrw i made that in literally 5 minutes, no effort whatsoever lmao. but i found it from this picture http://i.imgur.com/VpFdl.jpg and then i just changed the colors around a lil bit.

Comment

thanks dude! im gonna do some more work on it tmrw i made that in literally 5 minutes, no effort whatsoever lmao. but i found it from this picture http://i.imgur.com/VpFdl.jpg and then i just changed the colors around a lil bit.
                          damn, thats a dope Carter IV cover.

- - - Updated - - -

yo man, uploaded the post with a different picture. took some more time on it, and used one of the screen caps you sent me, but I've got both a 600x600 and 1000x1000 but any bigger than 600 the picture starts to get blurry/fake looking I guess since the way its in motion or that's how it is in the Youtube video, but I sharpened the best I could, and thats what I could get out of it...

Looks better than the first, but I'm still gonna spend more time on it later on, but im happy with it! I stole the flat line thing from ya though, thats a nice touch! haha

Comment

Working...
                          X