Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    But you're from Mexico =/

And you........, Well we don't even know if you are a boy or a girl to start off with, so who knows where the fuck you are from.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
      And you........, Well we don't even know if you are a boy or a girl to start off with, so who knows where the fuck you are from.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
        ** Updated with a different version. I know the picture of Wayne isn't in the best of quality but that's the best I could get it without making it look too blurry/fake looking. I think it's better than the first, but I took more time on it... Still working on it though! Stole the flatline idea from @TrukDaWurl77 thanks bro! lol **
        Just thought I'd post this for the hell of it... I know it's not great or anything, but I got bored so I thought I'd share.
        That was the scary shit that was going on in the background during his amw concert. Thought the fucking Wayne medusa head shit was going to pop off the screen and eat everybody..

Comment

Originally posted by nfs666 View Post
          That was the scary shit that was going on in the background during his amw concert. Thought the fucking Wayne medusa head shit was going to pop off the screen and eat everybody..

Comment

I like it , Ima use this for my itunes lol

Comment

Where did you get the picture of Wayne because i remember this from the Americas Most Wanted Tour?

Comment

Originally posted by Zuck98 View Post
                Where did you get the picture of Wayne because i remember this from the Americas Most Wanted Tour?
                yeah its from the background of no worries from his tour.

Comment

Can you re up these in gd, everytime I download them, they�re in really bad quality
                  I can't trust my iPhone I think Siri the FEDs

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                    ** Updated with a different version. I know the picture of Wayne isn't in the best of quality but that's the best I could get it without making it look too blurry/fake looking. I think it's better than the first, but I took more time on it... Still working on it though! Stole the flatline idea from @TrukDaWurl77 thanks bro! lol **

Just thought I'd post this for the hell of it... I know it's not great or anything, but I got bored so I thought I'd share.
                    make it for Ianahb3

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteWayne View Post
                      make it for Ianahb3
                      the thread is 9 years old

Comment

Bro Looks Cursed

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteWayne View Post
                          make it for Ianahb3
                          i don't even remember what this is

Comment