Where'd all the good designers go!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where'd all the good designers go!?

Where all the good designers go!? Yall used to inspire me with all yall designs I used to come on here every day and get motivated to design... Smh
    Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/eye9five
    Like my fan page: http://facebook.com/Eye9Five

Originally posted by EyeNineFive View Post
    Where all the good designers go!? Yall used to inspire me with all yall designs I used to come on here every day and get motivated to design... Smh
    the good ones got discovered and are doing bigger things now like Olly made the D5 cover and Diebolt Designs made D4 their off doing bigger things bud look at their past material and lets see how you go aight man dont give up

the main thing to note is they gave it their all and thats why their doing bigger things

peace

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I think [MENTION=3239]Waq1[/MENTION] still posts here but [MENTION=46302]dieboltdesigns[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] don't anymore.

im not sure if there is anyone else?

Comment

i think olly and diebolt think they are celebrities now so cause their egos are big they dont post on here now

no one liked diebolt anyway, he was a douche

Comment

Tbh people are busy with School, College or Uni for me.

Comment

It was better when we had SOTM [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] , let's make it happen again

Comment

I made this forum layout doe

But yeah SOTM was pretty cool, but we actually need people to participate. I used to but I just don't have the free time to get involved in it like I used to. Although IDM running it :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                i think olly and diebolt think they are celebrities now so cause their egos are big they dont post on here now

d5 cover wasnt even that good.. i expected something much better

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                  d5 cover wasnt even that good.. i expected something much better
                  shots fired.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

I don't think I'm a celebrity or something in any way, I'm just way too busy, I'm still daily on LWHQ, I don't post so much now cause I only have client work now and don't do really fan arts anymore. Just more focussed on the real deal, I can post the client work I made, but I think you guys are not interested in that, you guys want to see Lil Wayne fan arts like I used to make, but I promise when I have free time a bit, I will make Weezy Fan arts again. And quite busy with my daily life aswell, having 2 jobs and school is very stressfull and busy. Sorry for misunderstanding that I don't post often here.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                      shots fired.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                        I don't think I'm a celebrity or something in any way, I'm just way too busy, I'm still daily on LWHQ, I don't post so much now cause I only have client work now and don't do really fan arts anymore. Just more focussed on the real deal, I can post the client work I made, but I think you guys are not interested in that, you guys want to see Lil Wayne fan arts like I used to make, but I promise when I have free time a bit, I will make Weezy Fan arts again. And quite busy with my daily life aswell, having 2 jobs and school is very stressfull and busy. Sorry for misunderstanding that I don't post often here.
                        damn u made me feel bad right now lol

cool shit brah

Comment

Working...
                        X