@Zanee - Entry Received
    @JAYRMe - Awaiting Entry
    @M.O.B. - Entry Received
    @OllyCarterz - Entry Received
    @YMCMB357 -Awaiting Entry
    @Woocky - Entry Received
    @Speedy Gonzales - Entry Received
    @aaddaamm - Entry Received

!! Please read !! Rules !! Please read !!

• [*=center]Maximum size is 500 by 250 pixels (please let me know if this is too small for you guys?)
      [*=center]Entry deadline is 10 days from now (12th December 2013)
      [*=center]PM me your entry, do not post it here. I will up date the list above to show you have submitted
      [*=center]!! You MUST post a screenshot along with your PM entry with your work open in PS (preferrably half way through your work so I can see it's definitely your work) !!
      [*=center]No biting, using PSDs created by other artists or getting someone to help you, this can only be your work
      [*=center]You are allowed to use stock images
      [*=center]Failure to enter by the deadline will result in disqualification
      [*=center]We will decide the winner by a poll which will be open for 7 days
      [*=center]You cannot put your name on the work so voting is fairly decided. If you want to protect your work from being stolen please use other words for the text (you don't have to put text)
      [*=center]The theme is Weezy for the first month to ease into it, next month we will start switching it up. Use whatever weezy stock image you wish for this month. Future months I'll be selecting a stock image though so get ready for that

If you have any questions please post below and I'm happy to change anything as it's out first one in like two+ years so I want to make it attractive to everyone. Be creative and it doesn't matter if you're not that experience in PS, it's all for fun and will be good experience. Once the month is over you can ask others how they did certain things in their entry and learn from it all etc.

Good luck
    Last edited by Wisheezy; 12-10-2013, 02:24 PM.

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Okay our contestents for month #1 of Signature of The Month are

@Ares - Awaiting Entry
    @Davidistheking - Awaiting Entry
    @YoungTunechie - Awaiting Entry
    @Zanee - Awaiting Entry
    @JAYRMe - Awaiting Entry
    @M.O.B. - Awaiting Entry
    @OllyCarterz - Awaiting Entry
    @YMCMB357 -Awaiting Entry
    @Woocky - Awaiting Entry
    @Speedy Gonzales - Awaiting Entry
    @aaddaamm - Awaiting Entry

!! Please read !! Rules !! Please read !!

If you have any questions please post below and I'm happy to change anything as it's out first one in like two+ years so I want to make it attractive to everyone. Be creative and it doesn't matter if you're not that experience in PS, it's all for fun and will be good experience. Once the month is over you can ask others how they did certain things in their entry and learn from it all etc.

Good luck

No Theme bro ?

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
      No Theme bro ?
      Sorry mate completely forgot it's Weezy theme for the first month, next month we'll change it up so it's a bit more interesting.

Comment

Sorry mate completely forgot it's Weezy theme for the first month, next month we'll change it up so it's a bit more interesting.
        So no pics of tunechi?
        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
          So no pics of tunechi?
          Nah that's what the users have to do. In the future for different themes I'll try and pick a specific stock image and people will have to follow that but to keep things easy first time we will just let people find whatever stock they want

Comment

Nah that's what the users have to do. In the future for different themes I'll try and pick a specific stock image and people will have to follow that but to keep things easy first time we will just let people find whatever stock they want
            I got some dope stocks if you want any for these.

Comment

holla at me bro, I can use some dope ish.

Comment

cool, feel free to post them

Comment

I lost interest and deleted 3 pieces that I had completed out of frustration until now that I discovered the bombest new singer on YouTube....ooooooooooh about to design some shit to the tune of her lovely vocals. I don't even fuck with Wayne, but fuck it.

Comment

pm me some as well bruh

Comment

Is it cool if it's a little taller? like only 15 pixels @Wisheezy
                      Last edited by Ares; 12-03-2013, 12:16 AM.

Comment

SPOILER @OllyCarterz @Wisheezy @Zanee (open in new tab for full size)Got plenty more if y'all want any more

Comment

Working...
                        X