This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    would this not be better in the lil Wayne section?
    Erm yeah I spose I wasn't really sure where I should put it, but I guess if @Danny M or @Wisheezy wanna move it there they can do? Maybe it would be better in the Wayne section.

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    is this every single magazine wayne has covered??

No it's a lot but there is a ton I've still not got in my collection.

Comment

I think this is the right section tbh. Could go in either but seems a bit more relevant in this one I guess

Comment

Great Kuzz! Thanks a lot for doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          I think this is the right section tbh. Could go in either but seems a bit more relevant in this one I guess
          Yeah thought so.

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
          Great Kuzz! Thanks a lot for doing this.

Comment

[MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] can you sticky this pls?
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

I added every magazine issue (I think every one) Lil Wayne has covered on the main site here - Magazines Covers Featuring Lil Wayne

Thanks for your help [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION]!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                I added every magazine issue (I think every one) Lil Wayne has covered on the main site here - Magazines Covers Featuring Lil Wayne

Thanks for your help @Kuzz and @WeezyFan!
                no problem, here's some I think got left out:

Last edited by WeezyFan; 01-21-2014, 02:39 AM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Thanks for your help @Kuzz and @WeezyFan!
                  Top man! Helps me with buying any I need. Now I'm back in the UK gonna go get that 40th special one with the old Wayne pic on!

Man this feels odd typing on a keyboard after not touching one for a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Top man! Helps me with buying any I need. Now I'm back in the UK gonna go get that 40th special one with the old Wayne pic on!

Man this feels odd typing on a keyboard after not touching one for a month.
                    Welcome back mate!

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    no problem, here's some I think got left out:

Thanks mate, but are you sure that top XXL cover is official and not photoshopped? Also, do you know how credible that bottom magazine is, because it said it was published in 2011, but the photo is not 2011?

Comment

Welcome back mate!

Thanks mate, but are you sure that top XXL cover is official and not photoshopped? Also, do you know how credible that bottom magazine is, because it said it was published in 2011, but the photo is not 2011?
                      not sure about the xxl one, but im pretty sure the amazon owners mag link is wrong, I think the mag is from 2006-2008

oldest link I could find on it was from 2009, but I got scans of the mag that'll probaly got the right date, I can upload them in a few days..

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome back mate!

not sure about the xxl one, but im pretty sure the amazon owners mag link is wrong, I think the mag is from 2006-2008

oldest link I could find on it was from 2009, but I got scans of the mag that'll probaly got the right date, I can upload them in a few days..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

You don't need to upload mate, but if you can just check to see if the date is 2006 or not, I'd appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                        X