Sig Of The Week #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sig Of The Week #1

Wow wtf. You said 5 entries? Theres 4. And ive been making a sig for the comp for like 15 minutes now. If you're gunna make fucking rules, follow them at least. Wow...

Comment

Lol @ everyone making Minaj sigs, (After me)

Comment

Originally posted by Safe_Kid
        Lol @ everyone making Minaj sigs, (After me)
        Yeah i know. I had started on a Tyga sig. But he starting the voting before i could finish making my sig. WTF.

Comment

I voted safe_kid
          I just loved how Nicki was blending in with the background.

Comment

ty above poster, it would be good if there was a feature which shows who voted for who, Which they have on lots of forums. But if not, its best if people post who they vote for instead of a poll.

Comment

shit my bad skim. i went on msn but u werent on i was gonna tell u if u wanted to make the last entry. and i was kinda in a rush sry bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoneyMillionaire
                shit my bad skim. i went on msn but u werent on i was gonna tell u if u wanted to make the last entry. and i was kinda in a rush sry bruh.
                Its straight. I was just mad i wasted 20 minutes of my time on that sig for nothing. But my MSN is fucked up, i dont get on it.

Comment

if you still got it. you can enter the next one the 29th Of November. i am making the Thread and there will be no entry limit but entryys will stop on the 29th and start voting for 1-2 days

Comment

if you still got it. you can enter the next one the 29th Of November. i am making the Thread and there will be no entry limit but entryys will stop on the 29th and start voting for 1-2 days
                    Nah i erased it.

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
                      Nah i erased it.
                      Lol i thought he made the next Sig theme as tyga because you made a tyga sig, but lol. will you be redoing it?

Comment

i did

Comment

Wow CMM in the lead, anyone wanna put forth some reason as to why they voted CMM? It would help me improve.

I

Comment

Working...
                          X