• Show
Clear All

• Moment

first one is real dope yo
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

love it great job

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

don't really feel those tbh

Comment

The first one

Comment

damnnnnnn nice work bruh

Comment

Both are dope. It's cool how you made them fit the theme of the album booklet.

Comment

I'm using the first cover, thanks

Comment

[MENTION=21371]Speedy Gonzales[/MENTION] are you getting paid for your work man?if not you deserve to get paid for your work brah its insane!

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                    [MENTION=21371]Speedy Gonzales[/MENTION] are you getting paid for your work man?if not you deserve to get paid for your work brah its insane!
                    I'll be honest with you, man. I see some work done by so-called 'professionals' and it's so amateur that I feel disgraced in not having pursed a career in graphic design, but I do hope on registering for college this year and making something out of it because I love designing. And I want to branch out and do animation as well.

And lately I haven't been feeling my work because I haven't designed in a while, and I have no motivation to speak of, but I don't want to let my talent die...as corny as it may sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post
                      I'll be honest with you, man. I see some work done by so-called 'professionals' and it's so amateur that I feel disgraced in not having pursed a career in graphic design, but I do hope on registering for college this year and making something out of it because I love designing. And I want to branch out and do animation as well.

And lately I haven't been feeling my work because I haven't designed in a while, and I have no motivation to speak of, but I don't want to let my talent die...as corny as it may sound.

that's great man your honestly really talented and i think you should give it a good shot i think you'll go far with the skills you have every cover you'eve made is 10/10 work i understand the loss of motivation though i get that a lot myself with my hobbies but you shouldn't let your talent slip away man its honestly god given.

sorry late reply to dude i dont know what i happen i missed the notification

oh yeah and bro Flow is releasing a mixtape soon titled 'Withdraws' and he needs a cover give it a shot man i think you may have a honest chance in getting in showcased just submit it into this thread when your done: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/you...ml#post1252732
                      Last edited by Zimmie; 03-17-2014, 02:16 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                        that's great man your honestly really talented and i think you should give it a good shot i think you'll go far with the skills you have every cover you'eve made is 10/10 work i understand the loss of motivation though i get that a lot myself with my hobbies but you shouldn't let your talent slip away man its honestly god given.

sorry late reply to dude i dont know what i happen i missed the notification

oh yeah and bro Flow is releasing a mixtape soon titled 'Withdraws' and he needs a cover give it a shot man i think you may have a honest chance in getting in showcased just submit it into this thread when your done: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/you...ml#post1252732
                        I'll def do that, bro. Good looking out.

Edit: Uhh...just saw the 'official' cover is out....looks familiar.

Last edited by Speedy Gonzales; 03-19-2014, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X