No announcement yet.

Guddaville 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a really good cover. Far better than the three previous Guddaville tape covers tbh.

Comment

dope as fuck
      hope it drops soon

Comment

Dope as always bro!

It's sick that you've made a cover for the dedication series & the guddaville series a bet you never imagined all this to happen keep it up!
        R.I.P DAD

Comment

I fucks with it homey.

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
            Dope as always bro!

It's sick that you've made a cover for the dedication series & the guddaville series a bet you never imagined all this to happen keep it up!
            Yeah man, didnt know it would be this fast that I can reach Wayne, Gudda, Chief Keef etc. I thought it would take like 4/5 years to reach artists like that man, realtalk. Its a bit of luck I had, and alot of hardwork and dedication.

Thanks!

And thanks everybody else!

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
              Yeah man, didnt know it would be this fast that I can reach Wayne, Gudda, Chief Keef etc. I thought it would take like 4/5 years to reach artists like that man, realtalk. Its a bit of luck I had, and alot of hardwork and dedication.

Thanks!

And thanks everybody else!
              i know i dont know you outside of here but as a friend im proud of how far you've come and i want to say congrats for all your hard work paying off man and best of luck with all things you do in the future keep progressing and you'll be a known all throughout the game its not often that many people actually know who did the cover unless they either research it or see the tag but you're making a name for yourself honestly ive seen your name outside of lilwaynehq bruh.

what makes it even bigger for you is you're not even from the united states or canada you're pretty far away and you've reached all these huge american artists thats pretty big man if you actually think about it

Comment

this looks sick!
                and i'm 99,999% sure demo 3 will be on it.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                  i know i dont know you outside of here but as a friend im proud of how far you've come and i want to say congrats for all your hard work paying off man and best of luck with all things you do in the future keep progressing and you'll be a known all throughout the game its not often that many people actually know who did the cover unless they either research it or see the tag but you're making a name for yourself honestly ive seen your name outside of lilwaynehq bruh.

what makes it even bigger for you is you're not even from the united states or canada you're pretty far away and you've reached all these huge american artists thats pretty big man if you actually think about it
                  Thank you alot man! Appreciate it!
                  And it is actually pretty big if you think about it man, I don't even realize this all man, the big artists in The Netherlands know me good, while I only could've dream about it that one day I would be able to talk to them you know. And now, within 2,5 years the label who I always looked up too know my name, I'm not a stranger for them. That's what keeps me motivated man, I really want to get signed by YMCMB as a graphic designer.

And I want to thank you all again for motivating and supporting me, LWHQ saw the beginning of my graphic design carreer.

And I want to thank the best manager in the world aswell, he's working mad hard to make this all happen! I owe him half of my carreer! [MENTION=71623]romanreloaded[/MENTION]

Comment

Dopeeee

U got talent brah

Comment

And it is actually pretty big if you think about it man, I don't even realize this all man, the big artists in The Netherlands know me good, while I only could've dream about it that one day I would be able to talk to them you know. And now, within 2,5 years the label who I always looked up too know my name, I'm not a stranger for them. That's what keeps me motivated man, I really want to get signed by YMCMB as a graphic designer.

And I want to thank you all again for motivating and supporting me, LWHQ saw the beginning of my graphic design carreer.

And I want to thank the best manager in the world aswell, he's working mad hard to make this all happen! I owe him half of my carreer! @romanreloaded

Appreciate it bro! It's great working with you!

Comment

And I want to thank the best manager in the world aswell, he's working mad hard to make this all happen! I owe him half of my carreer! @romanreloaded

Comment

Gudda flabby as fuck, hopefully it got some Wayne features on it though.

Comment

Working...
                          X