Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Featuring Lil Wayne 2014 Cover Art

Hey guys,

As I originally said I would always change the artwork that I currently have set for the 2014 album because when I started there wasn't a great selection of 2014 photos out. But since then we've had a XXL magazine issue, more Trukfit shoots, and various other cool pictures.

BUT, I haven't been in the Rare Photos thread in a long ass time, so I was hoping that people could submit photos that would potentially be good for the 2014 album art. No tour photos unless they are extremely good that would fit the type of album cover.

Look forward to seeing some, i'll pick the one I think fits best after I see some submitted. Will probably do some alternate ones for people to chose from as well if they want to use something else.

Cheer guys.

I think one of these will fit the best

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
      I think one of these will fit the best
      Smashed it bro! Might have to go for the last one, all black and white. I'll just remove all the XXL shit. Or the second one and change that to black and white.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        Smashed it bro! Might have to go for the last one, all black and white. I'll just remove all the XXL shit. Or the second one and change that to black and white.

Comment

Working...
        X