Dedication Vector Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedication Vector Style

Does anybody have a tutorial or know how to and would like to show me how to make the vectors on illustrator, kind of like the �Dedication� series?, I PM�d Olly, but he said it was a long process and he didn�t have time, so i decided to see if anyone here would like to help out? I appreciate any help! Thanks.

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
    Does anybody have a tutorial or know how to and would like to show me how to make the vectors on illustrator, kind of like the “Dedication” series?, I PM’d Olly, but he said it was a long process and he didn’t have time, so i decided to see if anyone here would like to help out? I appreciate any help! Thanks.
    he should make a tutorial and put it on YouTube.. just my thought of good humanity

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
      Does anybody have a tutorial or know how to and would like to show me how to make the vectors on illustrator, kind of like the “Dedication” series?, I PM’d Olly, but he said it was a long process and he didn’t have time, so i decided to see if anyone here would like to help out? I appreciate any help! Thanks.
      Just search for vector tutorials on youtube. Its basically just using the pen tool. Its a lot of work but its not impossible to do.

Comment

YouTube it, there will be plenty tutorials on there

Comment

Working...
        X