No announcement yet.

S4TW 2 Covers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been impressed by anything, and all of Olly's covers look the same. I don't understand why they can't simply hire a professional for this. It's sad enough they need their fans to produce content, but really...change it up a bit. Enough with the bland background and vectors. And this is not hate, but new Wayne material is long overdue, and we should at least get decent artwork. This guy seriously designed 17 covers? Damn we just need one professional cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post
      I haven't been impressed by anything, and all of Olly's covers look the same. I don't understand why they can't simply hire a professional for this. It's sad enough they need their fans to produce content, but really...change it up a bit. Enough with the bland background and vectors. And this is not hate, but new Wayne material is long overdue, and we should at least get decent artwork. This guy seriously designed 17 covers? Damn we just need one professional cover.
      then make one.

Ps: olly's work is as professional as anyone on here can get.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

17 different artworks in the meaning of (Diff background color, other fonts, etc, etc.)

Like I said, I made way better artworks for the tape, I don't know why Fee released the artwork, it isn't even official, so calm down lmao.

Have a good day tho.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          This ain't the official.

I know

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
          17 different artworks in the meaning of (Diff background color, other fonts, etc, etc.)

Like I said, I made way better artworks for the tape, I don't know why Fee released the artwork, it isn't even official, so calm down lmao.

Have a good day tho.

It it seem like everything olly doing, they leaking it *Waynes voice

Comment

Top one is sick

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
              It it seem like everything olly doing, they leaking it *Waynes voice

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                then make one.

Ps: olly's work is as professional as anyone on here can get.
                I don't want to bother making one when there's someone apparently getting paid already for one. I don't mean to offend Olly or any other designer, but come fuck the on, he's one of the best known rappers in the world. He's signed to a major label, and his last couple of mixtape covers were designed by a fan?! And the design is always the same...a vector with a red background. And by professional I mean someone engaged in graphic design. Hell even Karla Moy would knock it out the park.

You seen that fan created cover for Game's Blood Money? That's great work.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post

Have a good day tho.
                I'm not even mad it. Fuck, if I was you I'd be proud af. All I'm saying is that I don't fuck with it. It looks like a fan made cover just like it is. G'day

Comment

I don't want to bother making one when there's someone apparently getting paid already for one. I don't mean to offend Olly or any other designer, but come fuck the on, he's one of the best known rappers in the world. He's signed to a major label, and his last couple of mixtape covers were designed by a fan?! And the design is always the same...a vector with a red background. And by professional I mean someone engaged in graphic design. Hell even Karla Moy would knock it out the park.

You seen that fan created cover for Game's Blood Money? That's great work.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not even mad it. Fuck, if I was you I'd be proud af. All I'm saying is that I don't fuck with it. It looks like a fan made cover just like it is. G'day
                  i don't mind wayne doing it like this as long as it's only for his mixtapes tbh, but i feel u a bit
                  don't like the Blood Money cover too, looks more fan made than this imo

Comment

I wanna see more covers

Comment

Originally posted by SWQ36 View Post
                      i don't mind wayne doing it like this as long as it's only for his mixtapes tbh, but i feel u a bit
                      don't like the Blood Money cover too, looks more fan made than this imo
                      Yeah when I first saw Game's cover I thought it was amateur too until I saw it was an original hand drawing, and not a picture. It's so lifelike.

Comment

Yeah when I first saw Game's cover I thought it was amateur too until I saw it was an original hand drawing, and not a picture. It's so lifelike.
                        yeah it was an amazing drawing but i still didnt feel the cover
                        props to him for making that tho

Comment

Working...
                        X