No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne Sorry 4 The Wait 2 (Unused) Mixtape Cover Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To even have artwork considered is saying something, and I'd take that over nothing anyday. But this is straight though, I'll put in rotation with Olly's covers.

Comment

Hope YM doesn't start a trend of using their fans to create covers. Can they get any greedier?

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post
        Hope YM doesn't start a trend of using their fans to create covers. Can they get any greedier?
        U don't like the official?

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
          U don't like the official?
          I like it. The cover is dope and in my opinion the best Lil Wayne mixtape cover. But to me it's a sloppy move from YM. It's fun to be involved in the process of creating a cover for such a star, but in my opinion, this tactic shouldn't be reoccurring. I feel YM is putting out shitty quality MP3s and throwing a fan created cover on it as they're too lazy or unmotivated to actually put effort into showing love to the fans by taking their time to produce quality content. Another example of what I'm trying to say is the Weezy Wednesdays series. It's as if they want to seem like they actually care about their fans, but their efforts are weak.

Fuck I would even appreciate if they did something as simple as hosting the mixtape on their website so we don't have to put up with low quality files from a random mixtape website with an unreliable server.

Look at No Ceilings. It was a classic. It had skits, 320kbps, album single, it was directly hosted on the Young Money website, and we even got a behind the scenes look at him recording it.

Comment

I like it. The cover is dope and in my opinion the best Lil Wayne mixtape cover. But to me it's a sloppy move from YM. It's fun to be involved in the process of creating a cover for such a star, but in my opinion, this tactic shouldn't be reoccurring. I feel YM is putting out shitty quality MP3s and throwing a fan created cover on it as they're too lazy or unmotivated to actually put effort into showing love to the fans by taking their time to produce quality content. Another example of what I'm trying to say is the Weezy Wednesdays series. It's as if they want to seem like they actually care about their fans, but their efforts are weak.

Fuck I would even appreciate if they did something as simple as hosting the mixtape on their website so we don't have to put up with low quality files from a random mixtape website with an unreliable server.

Look at No Ceilings. It was a classic. It had skits, 320kbps, album single, it was directly hosted on the Young Money website, and we even got a behind the scenes look at him recording it.

U are right about the mixtape, but I dont see nothing wrong with a fan creating artworks if he does his work well.

I agree with u about hosting mixtapes and stuff

Comment

It's interesting tho, he seems to be acting like a new unsigned artist. Which is sort of what he is at the moment, the worlds biggest unsigned (as far as we know) artist

Comment

I agree. Less professional.

Comment

it aint bad
                  you was unlucky not to be picked
                  but i do think the official is better

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                    lmao all ur threads are (unused)

Comment

lmao all ur threads are (unused)

How many downloads did this have??

How many downloads did Start A Fire have??

Comment

Originally posted by rapitupdesign View Post

How many downloads did this have??

How many downloads did Start A Fire have??
                        neither songs in my iTunes so post something relevant pls

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

neither songs in my iTunes so post something relevant pls
                          I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X