Lil Wayne - No Type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne - No Type

Let me start by saying this is the first cover I've ever attempted so go easy on me... This song reminded me A LOT of the old double cup Weezy so I used an old picture. Used the same tie dye pattern as the original No Type cover. I know its simple and amateur but I'm chill with my first artwork. Haha Tie_Dye_by_Darth_jackson24.jpg

Couldnt figure out to put the image in the post... Looks pretty low quality on mobile.
    Last edited by TUNE KNOWLEDGE; 01-21-2015, 11:06 PM.

i fuck with this

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
      Let me start by saying this is the first cover I've ever attempted so go easy on me... This song reminded me A LOT of the old double cup Weezy so I used an old picture. Used the same tie dye pattern as the original No Type cover. I know its simple and amateur but I'm chill with my first artwork. Haha [ATTACH]9259[/ATTACH]

Couldnt figure out to put the image in the post... Looks pretty low quality on mobile.
      for your first cover this is great homey.

Comment

It looks good man love the idea
        Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

Y y'all making covers only for this song

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
            Let me start by saying this is the first cover I've ever attempted so go easy on me... This song reminded me A LOT of the old double cup Weezy so I used an old picture. Used the same tie dye pattern as the original No Type cover. I know its simple and amateur but I'm chill with my first artwork. Haha [ATTACH]9259[/ATTACH]

This is sick man

Comment

Working...
            X