X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    i fucks with thugger
    but its getting to the point were weezy should speak on this lol

what about copyright infringements doesnt wayne have the right to his name?

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
      the cover says "carter six" so i dont think wayne can do anything against it

Comment

So only Wayne has Carter in his name right?

I think Wayne copyrighted 'Tha Carter'

Everyone can use Carter.

Comment

im starting a new movement and its called #fuckOP

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
            So only Wayne has Carter in his name right?

I think Wayne copyrighted 'Tha Carter'

Everyone can use Carter.
            well of corse but if you legit copy someones brand and change one small thing cant you prevent it from being made?

fall out boy had to change a song title of a song (i think in albums it'd be the same)

"island Records also intervened when the band wanted to title the album's first track "My Name is David Ruffin And These Are The Temptations". Wentz stated "Our label said, 'You're going to get sued for doing that,' and our lawyer said, 'You're definitely going to get sued for doing that,' which totally sucked. So we said, 'OK, why don't we immortalize you in a song?'"[11] The group subsequently retitled the song "Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued"

Comment

well of corse but if you legit copy someones brand and change one small thing cant you prevent it from being made?

fall out boy had to change a song title of a song (i think in albums it'd be the same)

"island Records also intervened when the band wanted to title the album's first track "My Name is David Ruffin And These Are The Temptations". Wentz stated "Our label said, 'You're going to get sued for doing that,' and our lawyer said, 'You're definitely going to get sued for doing that,' which totally sucked. So we said, 'OK, why don't we immortalize you in a song?'"[11] The group subsequently retitled the song "Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued"
              If Thugs album was called 'Dwayne Michael Carter JR' or something like that, Wayne could've do something probably. But Carter is just a name, he can use it. Thats why he doesnt call it 'Tha Carter: VI'

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                If Thugs album was called 'Dwayne Michael Carter JR' or something like that, Wayne could've do something probably. But Carter is just a name, he can use it. Thats why he doesnt call it 'Tha Carter: VI'
                do you think personally thugger making / dropping a carter 6 could mean wayne wont move on with c6? i dont foresee him retiring or this being the last carter album. but if he skips to 7 it'd mean he'd either support or acknowledge it

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                  lmao this is dope. yo what font is that that shit is mint.
                  Bebas Neue Font | dafont.com

Comment

2006 Wayne wouldve stomped this idiot out on wax already.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuck98 View Post
                      goodlooks dude this shit is tuff.

Comment

Young Thug a bitch for this 1
                        "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                        see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

lmao i cant belive thugga actually did it!
                          haha funny shit man , but again it's disrespectful...

Comment

Working...
                          X