Rae Sremmurd Illustration!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rae Sremmurd Illustration!

Heres another illustration ive done! i really like this style, this is their album cover with their faces together instead of apart. let me know what you guys think! and im starting to push my IG account so if you would follow [MENTION=84802]Iondzns[/MENTION] that would be awesome!! but here it is! it looks like an album cover but i didnt intend for it to be lol.

Originally posted by Iondzns View Post
    Heres another illustration ive done! i really like this style, this is their album cover with their faces together instead of apart. let me know what you guys think! and im starting to push my IG account so if you would follow @Iondzns that would be awesome!! but here it is! it looks like an album cover but i didnt intend for it to be lol.

10/10.

Comment

Thank you Bro!!

Comment

it makes a dope album cover for sure

Comment

Heres another illustration ive done! i really like this style, this is their album cover with their faces together instead of apart. let me know what you guys think! and im starting to push my IG account so if you would follow @Iondzns that would be awesome!! but here it is! it looks like an album cover but i didnt intend for it to be lol.

Yu are really great at these illustrations

Comment

This is pretty dope!

Got a request if possible, can you change the "SREMM LIFE" text at the bottom to "UNRELEASED"?

Comment

Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
              This is pretty dope!

Got a request if possible, can you change the "SREMM LIFE" text at the bottom to "UNRELEASED"?

Dope shit btw op

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post

Comment

Heres another illustration ive done! i really like this style, this is their album cover with their faces together instead of apart. let me know what you guys think! and im starting to push my IG account so if you would follow [MENTION=84802]Iondzns[/MENTION] that would be awesome!! but here it is! it looks like an album cover but i didnt intend for it to be lol.

This is sickk

Comment

Working...
                  X