No announcement yet.

Unused FWA artworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why did YM go with that trash cover they used for the official?

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
      why did YM go with that trash cover they used for the official?

I have a feeling a physical release may be on the way and i dont know how prices on artworks work [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] but does physical artworks differ from digital ones in terms of pricing?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        I have a feeling a physical release may be on the way and i dont know how prices on artworks work [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] but does physical artworks differ from digital ones in terms of pricing?
        Well they saved money on this cause they got a kindergarten kid to draw it

Comment

These covers are so cool and much better then the official one, my favorites are the 2nd, 3rd and 5th one.
          Lol I really don't know which one I want to use, maybe I use for every song a different cover

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
            I have a feeling a physical release may be on the way and i dont know how prices on artworks work @OllyCarterz but does physical artworks differ from digital ones in terms of pricing?
            Digital ones only needs front and back.

Physical mostly got inside pages, so for example, front cover, backcover, inside 2 pages.

So they pay more for the 2 pages.

Comment

All of these are fucking fire. Sad they didnt choose any of these. Good shit Olly

Comment

[MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] on the 6th cover how do you that fade out effect on the hands, would appreciate if you let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by MrZarby View Post
                  @OllyCarterz on the 6th cover how do you that fade out effect on the hands, would appreciate if you let me know.
                  I just darken the shadows and play with the 'curves' and contrast bro.

Comment

Okay man sweet.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                    I just darken the shadows and play with the 'curves' and contrast bro.
                    Okay man sweet.

Comment

Absolutely, I particularly love 3, 4 & 5 but i'm using 6

Comment

So HipHop DX using the bottom cover as a second official cover: Lil Wayne "Free Weezy Album" Release Date, Cover Art, Tracklist, Download & Stream | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHopDX
                        Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

Lmao, nice looking out bruh.

mymixtapez uses the one black bg hands with cuff.

Comment

Working...
                          X