No announcement yet.

The Game - The Documentary 2.5 Cover Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You only took the Dr. Dre Compton album cover,changed some colours,placed the header and a Game picture that is from the booklet of The Documentary 2 album.
    That isn't much work,Iam only criticizing it,no discrimination.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayniac7 View Post
      You only took the Dr. Dre Compton album cover,changed some colours,placed the header and a Game picture that is from the booklet of The Documentary 2 album.
      That isn't much work,Iam only criticizing it,no discrimination.
      So?? The fuck u want him to do? Make an appointment with Game to have a photoshoot for a fan artwork? Add some wings to Game, let some dragons fly in the background, a building collapsing, an ice cream truck, a private jet crashing, some kangaroo's hoppin around?

It's not even criticizing, you don't need to add millions of shit in an artwork. Simplicity is the key sometimes. And it's WAY more work than what you just said.

U should be perma banned, idgaf bye.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
        So?? The fuck u want him to do? Make an appointment with Game to have a photoshoot for a fan artwork? Add some wings to Game, let some dragons fly in the background, a building collapsing, an ice cream truck, a private jet crashing, some kangaroo's hoppin around?

It's not even criticizing, you don't need to add millions of shit in an artwork. Simplicity is the key sometimes. And it's WAY more work than what you just said.

No I don't really said something about a dragon, a building collapsing, a ice cream truck, a private jet crashing, some kangaroos hopping around or some shit.
        Nah it is, okay man that's your opinion, sorry that I have an another view of artworks as a non artwork maker
        I have an opinion, and when you don't come along with it, it's your problem.
        You exaggerate with banning shit, idgaf if u don't fuck with me.

Comment

Congratz on Game seeing your work mate

Comment

that picture reminds me of GTA V

Comment

wayne did a good verse on the song!

Comment

dope bruh
                it would make a dope gta 6 cover too lol

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post

Comment

you should be proud game saw your work and loved it…… you never know he might of got it printed out and hanging in his house right now

Comment

Working...
                    X