Google lol
    1440x900
    @ay_espo

Comment

Originally posted by lil_espo View Post
      1440x900

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
        I can can make you a desktop version of this if you want me too, just let me know the size of your screen
        MacBook Pro Retina 13" and I have it set to scale for display which is 1280 x 800
        Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post
          MacBook Pro Retina 13" and I have it set to scale for display which is 1280 x 800

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
            Might change it to bebas or something

- - - Updated - - -

Updated!

Woow this ist dope af, a great choice of photos from weezy!

Comment

Damn mr.taco won

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                Damn mr.taco won

Comment

This cover is dope but I'd say the only thing missing is the background picture. If you look closely at the NC 1 cover its the picture of him smoking a joint behind all the other ones..that maybe what this is missing. Still dope nonetheless & I'm using this one over the official one. Good work bro

Comment

Originally posted by thelittlebigKAHUNA View Post
                    This cover is dope but I'd say the only thing missing is the background picture. If you look closely at the NC 1 cover its the picture of him smoking a joint behind all the other ones..that maybe what this is missing. Still dope nonetheless & I'm using this one over the official one. Good work bro
                    Sweet mother of Jesus.... All these years and countless times I've looked at that cover I have never noticed that Wayne pic was in the background.

I've never actually analyzed that cover until just now.... How all the other Wayne pics are pointing to the one in the top right corner. It looks weird to me now. Haha

Comment

Better than the official. Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                        Sweet mother of Jesus.... All these years and countless times I've looked at that cover I have never noticed that Wayne pic was in the background.

I've never actually analyzed that cover until just now.... How all the other Wayne pics are pointing to the one in the top right corner. It looks weird to me now. Haha

Lmao, that's the first thing I noticed when I seen it bro and I tried implementing it to the cover but I didn't like how it looked

Comment

Yo is there a way I can get a textless version of this for a wallpaper? That'd be so dope!!!
                          RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

Working...
                          X