Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sig of the Week!

Originally posted by Chainz
    Yo whoever is running the SOTW if we could, can we have the topic for the next one be a freestyle. Cuz i have a crazy GFX idea but it wouldnt work for this one. So whoever is running this if u could make next weeks topic a freestyle i would really appreciate it.

maybe...just wait and see thats all I can say.
    Check out my site below!
    dieboltdesigns.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Artille
      Originally posted by bliss47

Proof:
      http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...WayneProof.jpg

Obvious I'm not gonna win but still, here's what I had in the one for SOTM
      That would look sick if it was red and green (xmas colors). Looks good now, but would look better.
      Tilt your screen too the right angle and the render of Weezy is in red and green and the background blue and white with snowflakes

Comment

Originally posted by Artille

Proof:
        http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...WayneProof.jpg

Obvious I'm not gonna win but still, here's what I had in the one for SOTM
        That would look sick if it was red and green (xmas colors). Looks good now, but would look better.
        Tilt your screen too the right angle and the render of Weezy is in red and green and the background blue and white with snowflakes

I see it now. I dont think you did that on purpose, but still.

Working on my signature in about an hour. Will post when I finish.

EDIT: Installed Windows 7 just about an hour ago. Won't be participating in this SotW

Comment

i def didnt win this one. im doing a assigntment at school and made this in between my break.

i think i did a sloppy job

prooF:http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...ia24/proof.jpg

Comment

when are the votings up??

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

tbh they should have been up last week lol. i was waiting to. i was running sotw but i made ammofan do it and he didnt ut up vote or something but we know he gonna win. so on with a new week starting sunday

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoneyMillionaire
                tbh they should have been up last week lol. i was waiting to. i was running sotw but i made ammofan do it and he didnt ut up vote or something but we know he gonna win. so on with a new week starting sunday

sorry guys.....voting starts today.....my b
                Check out my site below!
                dieboltdesigns.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                X