Da Drought 3 disc 1 artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PADYBU View Post
    curious what @thecarter19 for the scan from? and if he can scan the other disc's cover

also, a lossless rip of the CD would be nice
    Think he got it off eBay. I dunno if it came with the other artwork.

He ripped it back when the thread was made. It was the same quality audio we already had sadly.
    The Weezy Bible

GOOGLE SHEET | MEGA DOWNLOAD

Comment

Originally posted by hawth33 View Post
      Think he got it off eBay. I dunno if it came with the other artwork.

He ripped it back when the thread was made. It was the same quality audio we already had sadly.
      may not be a legit copy then if it's the same quality

Comment

may not be a legit copy then if it's the same quality
        There has been 0 proof that drought 3 has anything better than what we have so would be hard to say tbh.

I feel its the best there is though since 1. the mixtape was released when internet downloads were easily available and 2. it is one of the most popular mixtapes of all time.
        The Weezy Bible

Comment

There has been 0 proof that drought 3 has anything better than what we have so would be hard to say tbh.

I feel its the best there is though since 1. the mixtape was released when internet downloads were easily available and 2. it is one of the most popular mixtapes of all time.
          Yeah. check out this lossless Dough Is What I Got

edit: wrong link sent
          Last edited by PADYBU; 08-12-2021, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Yeah. check out this lossless Dough Is What I Got https://mega.nz/file/FgskWagb#7OfMcY...sAf0U8dYJbxw7Y
            This doesn't look lossless to me. It looks the same as the rest of the drought 3 we have under the spec. Its basically 192 kbps with not much above and whatever is above 192 is very fragmented. All tell-tale signs its been compressed.
            The Weezy Bible

Comment

This doesn't look lossless to me. It looks the same as the rest of the drought 3 we have under the spec. Its basically 192 kbps with not much above and whatever is above 192 is very fragmented. All tell-tale signs its been compressed.
              Oh I sent you the wrong file, my bad https://mega.nz/file/YktjzaST#sI4EKw...qhfM8Acm-FwmN4

Comment

Oh I sent you the wrong file, my bad https://mega.nz/file/YktjzaST#sI4EKw...qhfM8Acm-FwmN4
                No worries. This file IS lossless. Where did you get it from?

I ask because we don't have Lil Weezyana Vol.1 or Drought 3 in lossless, and this song shows up on both tapes.
                The Weezy Bible

Comment

No worries. This file IS lossless. Where did you get it from?

I ask because we don't have Lil Weezyana Vol.1 or Drought 3 in lossless, and this song shows up on both tapes.
                  it's a fake lossless file xD

I used the spectral denoise setting on izotope with a bit of declipping, eq and gain control

Comment

it's a fake lossless file xD

I used the spectral denoise setting on izotope with a bit of declipping, eq and gain control

bruh wtf i even looked for fragmenting blocks and didnt see lol, you got me
                    guess i didnt pay attention in [MENTION=108253]bingjames[/MENTION] flac 101 class enough
                    The Weezy Bible

Comment

bruh wtf i even looked for fragmenting blocks and didnt see lol, you got me
                      guess i didnt pay attention in [MENTION=108253]bingjames[/MENTION] flac 101 class enough
                      Yeah lol it is a crazy program. It seems to be taking bits of audio from lower frequencies and patching them into the spot where the higher frequencies are lost. I haven't done a close enough comparison of each but I wouldn't be surprised if it made it sound a lil better

Comment

This is the official/original disc 1 cover art.

Shout out to @thecarter19 for the scan on this. And not to discredit @Raw Tune Not A Cartoon 's remake.

This is helpfull for my colection. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X