Making Dedication Style Covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Dedication Style Covers?

I'm self learning to make graphics and would like to know how to make covers in that style, could someone give some tips? or maybe make a guide?

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    I'm self learning to make graphics and would like to know how to make covers in that style, could someone give some tips? or maybe make a guide?
    have you tried youtube or looking for tutorials online??

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      have you tried youtube or looking for tutorials online??
      for most things, but can't seem to find a Lil Wayne Dedication type cover video / is there a term for the style?

Comment

The word you're looking for is "vectoring" my friend, it can be done in either Photoshop or Illustrator with the pen tool (I prefer using Illustrator but that's me).

Have the pen tool selected as its own layer and the image of Wayne you plan to trace as the layer underneath (with the layer locked ofc).

You can look up tutorials for more in-depth details on the process but it's pretty straightforward albeit being time consuming to do
        RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

someone made a nice D1 alternate here does anyone have it / remember it believe it was a mod or a green name person

Comment

Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
            The word you're looking for is "vectoring" my friend, it can be done in either Photoshop or Illustrator with the pen tool (I prefer using Illustrator but that's me).

Have the pen tool selected as its own layer and the image of Wayne you plan to trace as the layer underneath (with the layer locked ofc).

You can look up tutorials for more in-depth details on the process but it's pretty straightforward albeit being time consuming to do
            Is this possible in Paint .NET? it's a free PS alternative. Thank you so much for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
              someone made a nice D1 alternate here does anyone have it / remember it believe it was a mod or a green name person
              Ohhh??? I'd like to see it! Whoever has it please hook us up!
              #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Is this possible in Paint .NET? it's a free PS alternative. Thank you so much for the info!
                Not sure since I have no experience with Paint. NET but possibly!
                RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
                  Not sure since I have no experience with Paint. NET but possibly!
                  Thanks for the responses, I truly do appreciate them so much!

Comment

Just download photoshop for free?

Comment

Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
                      Just download photoshop for free?
                      Don't you need a subscription to it? I don't do torrents... so is it still possible without?

Comment

Don't you need a subscription to it? I don't do torrents... so is it still possible without?
                        He probably means illegally and warez would be the best way to do it without torrents

Comment

Working...
                        X