some direction for my cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some direction for my cover

ayt so if anyone tryna improve their skills i got some direction for the cover now. want the bonfire on the block on the left. and my name Jim Phoenix and title Bonfire Of Dreams on the screen. also can you cut the theatre photo from the right so its equal sides are the two photos if anyones keen to do this if the tape does well ill give yall something over paypal. https://www.google.com/search?q=driv...txZgdH6qXsK3M:

https://www.google.com/search?biw=12...f46TLu6RFN1WM:

i can do this for you bruh, hit me PM

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      i can do this for you bruh, hit me PM
      you got the links hit me up with that pm when its done famo please and thanks i appreciate it blood!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Phoenix View Post
        you got the links hit me up with that pm when its done famo please and thanks i appreciate it blood!
        how are these??
        are they what you were looking for??
        one is colored and one is black/white

Comment

brother thats super dope i like the one with the fire in black and white. could i just ask that you make the screen black possibly. and the text maybe striaght and use a different type of text similiar to the one the wayne uses for the carter series. other than those slight changes i fucking love it. dm me bro

Comment

brother thats super dope i like the one with the fire in black and white. could i just ask that you make the screen black possibly. and the text maybe striaght and use a different type of text similiar to the one the wayne uses for the carter series. other than those slight changes i fucking love it. dm me bro
            like any of these bruh

Comment

bro these are fire im loving the design but i got some notes from the sister haha this is gna be the last time i ask you for changes haha. ayt so can you make the fire bigger. and my note is can you make the screen a tad darker grey. i like the last text you used

Comment

bro these are fire im loving the design but i got some notes from the sister haha this is gna be the last time i ask you for changes haha. ayt so can you make the fire bigger. and my note is can you make the screen a tad darker grey. i like the last text you used
                like this??

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  like this??

dam thats like perfect. except for that like whole in the fire why dont you try a different photo for the fire. other than that i fucking love it. sned me one with the fire in colour and without and thatll be the final one

Comment

Working...
                  X