Comment

Re: Sig Of The Week (Freestyle)

i say chainz did the best

Comment

cant be serious lol

Comment

i really like your sig ymb, i would have voted for ya if chainz wasnt in it lol - just showing ya some lovee.....

The World Is In My Hands, And I Keep My Hands Closed

Comment

Originally posted by ILiveInWaynesWorld
            i really like your sig ymb, i would have voted for ya if chainz wasnt in it lol - just showing ya some lovee.....
            its cool and thanks it wasnt like that feels wierd to not have any vote when mine is alot better then the to first at least (not saying to be mad just what i think) but its cool hahhai cant hate but still................VOTE FOR ME !!!!

Comment

chainz & ymb's was best, but I voted for chainz. and I don't understand why I didn't win that Christmas Sig of week, I mean, mine was so brilliant???

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
                chainz & ymb's was best, but I voted for chainz. and I don't understand why I didn't win that Christmas Sig of week, I mean, mine was so brilliant???
                thanks man

Comment

I'm gonna have to go with YoungMulahBaby's

With Chainz's, I like how the background is transparent and you have added a shadow onto the sigs.

With bliss47's, I like how Wayne's head goes above the rectangle.

With CashMoneyMillionaire's, I like the stock you have used for the background.

And I'm going with YoungMulahBaby's because of all the effects used, and the background goes really well with the pic of Weezy.

Nice work to everyone though

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M
                    I'm gonna have to go with YoungMulahBaby's

With Chainz's, I like how the background is transparent and you have added a shadow onto the sigs.

With bliss47's, I like how Wayne's head goes above the rectangle.

With CashMoneyMillionaire's, I like the stock you have used for the background.

And I'm going with YoungMulahBaby's because of all the effects used, and the background goes really well with the pic of Weezy.

Nice work to everyone though
                    thanks bro you know just ask me if you want some desing to site of what ever

Comment

Working...
                    X