Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OGWayneThaGoat View Post
    part 1 drought is over2.jpg
    Best I Have. Can someone explain why every image uploaded gets reduced to 92 KB. When this happens the quality gets reduced. I have a better quality file of this image but it won't let me share it without the file size being reduced thus dropping the clearness of the photo.
    Wow this is way better. What was the source image you used and what was the upscaler?

edit: just found the source was likely the one from discogs, wow I hadn't seen this one

edit2: did my own upscale and colour correction
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PADYBU; 10-27-2022, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PADYBU View Post

Wow this is way better. What was the source image you used and what was the upscaler?

edit: just found the source was likely the one from discogs, wow I hadn't seen this one

edit2: did my own upscale and colour correction
      Yes the source image is from discogs. I use imgupscaler it seems to work ok. What upscaler do you use I'm trying to find the best one?

Your finished edit looks way better than mine. What do you use to color correct and how does the process go of doing that. I can never get them to match lol.

Comment

Originally posted by OGWayneThaGoat View Post

Yes the source image is from discogs. I use imgupscaler it seems to work ok. What upscaler do you use I'm trying to find the best one?

Your finished edit looks way better than mine. What do you use to color correct and how does the process go of doing that. I can never get them to match lol.
        https://imglarger.com can be better at times, for this I used https://letsenhance.io

This is how I colour correct on the program GIMP

Comment

Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post

Lol I meant just the OG pics of Wayne used in the covers. Here they are just in case you need them to build from scratch.

Wayne looks so young in these.

Comment

Working...
          X