What is the official SQ2 cover art?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the official SQ2 cover art?

all I can find is this remake which uses a different font than all the official covers

a small photograph of a physical will do fine, i just need to know how the text was layed out and what colours were used

none of the ones online are official. the ones with that pic of wayne with the camo hat is from the collectors edition tht was rleleased in 2006 - not approved by wayne. i spoke w raj smoove who told me the original tapes (from 2002-2003) had no artwork, they were just CDs they gave out during tours that got ripped and put online

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
      none of the ones online are official. the ones with that pic of wayne with the camo hat is from the collectors edition tht was rleleased in 2006 - not approved by wayne. i spoke w raj smoove who told me the original tapes (from 2002-2003) had no artwork, they were just CDs they gave out during tours that got ripped and put online
      Thanks. Also, where is the best place to currently download all the volumes at their best quality? are tracks from them available elsewhere in better quality? I don't want any fan remasters, I was thinking of doing one myself so I'd need untouched sources

Comment

[MENTION=1397]PADYBU[/MENTION]

to correct myselfl, i think sq6 remixes does haave a official artwork - these

Comment

Working...
        X