Got Bored.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Bored.

My second time doing this signature thingy. What you think?

Re: Got Bored.

Its pretty sick. Only bad part, is the quality doesnt look good...

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
      Thanks for the input, do you care to explain? Is it the type, or the render or the city, or what? I did several tweaks to make things look a little more surreal and away from the photograph looking thing. I put a burr behind the type, i did some filters to the city in the BG, I blurred the Bg and added a pixelate filter to weezy's head, and several other things. If you point out one certain thing I think I could fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuk1Time
        Originally posted by skimdudee420
        Thanks for the input, do you care to explain? Is it the type, or the render or the city, or what? I did several tweaks to make things look a little more surreal and away from the photograph looking thing. I put a burr behind the type, i did some filters to the city in the BG, I blurred the Bg and added a pixelate filter to weezy's head, and several other things. If you point out one certain thing I think I could fix it.
        No the background and everything is sick. Its Wayne's face that is kinda blurry/bad quality...

Comment

Gotcha, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Fuk1Time
            Gotcha, thanks!
            Yeah, is it blurry to you? Or is it just me? :suprised:

Comment

Im on a iMac, so things look differently to me, than I see on PC. To me it looks like it is an unnatural sharp with a blownout forhead (bright) which makes it looks blurry.

Comment

Anyone who wants that can just PM me I will change the text to say what ever you would like. I'm not going to use it.

Comment

Working...
                X