Well I think that about does it :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I think that about does it :)

I think that's all the weezy covers that need doing.. if any others spring up i'll just post them in this thread

I also just wanted to show y'all this becuase it legit blew me away..

that Dedication 2 cover I done?...

this one:

well everything is straight upscale (besides some parts of the text)
    and upscale from this tiny ass image :0 !!!

isn't that amazing? how could it get so much details out of it. I used this upscaler for it because it game the best results, doesn't work as good as letsenchance for photographs though.. https://imageupscaler.com/

anyways, here's two more covers i'll drop here. not remakes, just best quality I could find plus I removed the Parental Advisory sticker on the 5 star stunna cover and made them square by editing the top part of the image... also the 5 star stunna cover was very blurry, which was really weird.. almost like they vaselined the lense to make him look better or something lol.. so I shapened it to a more normal image

Last edited by PADYBU; 10-08-2020, 07:40 PM.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to [MENTION=1397]PADYBU[/MENTION] again.

Comment

your work has been much appreciated [MENTION=1397]PADYBU[/MENTION]

Comment

great work I liked the suffix, prefix, droughts ones u did its appreciated and I really wanna see a BTS of the Like Father Like Son photoshoot, can u imagine that legendary moment? Stunna rubbing his hands with a thousand pigeos around him purring while a few of his homies do some birdcalls in the background
        Last edited by WeezyFan; 10-15-2020, 06:16 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

you a goat for your work on here

Comment

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words and support, I haven't been replying it all but I just wanted to know it's been much appreciated.

Next for me here I'll be doing C2 sessions the same way I did the C3 sessions, I hope to get in touch with y'all who know a lot about that era

Comment

Originally posted by PADYBU View Post
              Thanks to everyone for all the kind words and support, I haven't been replying it all but I just wanted to know it's been much appreciated.

Next for me here I'll be doing C2 sessions the same way I did the C3 sessions, I hope to get in touch with y'all who know a lot about that era
              love u

Comment

Those Are Hard

Comment

You might need to do No Ceilings 3 yet

Comment

Originally posted by PADYBU View Post
                    I think that's all the weezy covers that need doing.. if any others spring up i'll just post them in this thread

I also just wanted to show y'all this becuase it legit blew me away..

that Dedication 2 cover I done?...

this one:

well everything is straight upscale (besides some parts of the text)
                    and upscale from this tiny ass image :0 !!!

isn't that amazing? how could it get so much details out of it. I used this upscaler for it because it game the best results, doesn't work as good as letsenchance for photographs though.. https://imageupscaler.com/

anyways, here's two more covers i'll drop here. not remakes, just best quality I could find plus I removed the Parental Advisory sticker on the 5 star stunna cover and made them square by editing the top part of the image... also the 5 star stunna cover was very blurry, which was really weird.. almost like they vaselined the lense to make him look better or something lol.. so I shapened it to a more normal image

so dope homey.

Comment

Great work on all of these covers [MENTION=1397]PADYBU[/MENTION]

Comment

Can you put them all in one thread or put links to them all in one post?

Comment

Working...
                        X