No Ceilings 3 (Unused Artworks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Ceilings 3 (Unused Artworks)

As some of you know, I was given the amazing opportunity to submit my own artwork(s) for consideration during the NC3 development process. Unfortunately none of them ended up getting used, but I'm still extremely thankful for the opportunity in the first place. Now that the official art has been released for the project, I can finally share these with y'all. I did some touchups to the NC3 concepts I did a while back plus included an alt. of the official cover. Enjoy!

RawTuneNotACartoon

They’re all better than the official.

Comment

Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
      that bitch hustlegrl stole your concept

Comment

BRUH how they not pick that last one goes hard af
        where is the background from fam? was that provided to you by waynes team?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          that bitch hustlegrl stole your concept
          Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          BRUH how they not pick that last one goes hard af
          where is the background from fam? was that provided to you by waynes team?

Read this:
          I did some touchups to the NC3 concepts I did a while back plus included an alt. of the official cover.
          I just edited the official cover ya'll lol, not my concept beforehand!
          RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

Read this:

I just edited the official cover ya'll lol, not my concept beforehand!

fire bro

Comment

As some of you know, I was given the amazing opportunity to submit my own artwork(s) for consideration during the NC3 development process. Unfortunately none of them ended up getting used, but I'm still extremely thankful for the opportunity in the first place. Now that the official art has been released for the project, I can finally share these with y'all. I did some touchups to the NC3 concepts I did a while back plus included an alt. of the official cover. Enjoy!

using that first one, they all much better than official
              @ay_espo

Comment

wow. Way better than the ones they chose smh. Great work!

Comment

all of these are dope and much better than the official. i dont get why they didn't stick with the theme smh

Comment

straight fire

Comment

I love all of them

Comment

i LOVE them all thank you x

xxx

Comment

Working...
                        X