new sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new sig

bam! took ten minutes to make, nothing special. just figured i should have somethin.
    none

Re: new sig

I'd say make the sig smaller or make the text bigger, it looks a bit too empty and also try to blend Wayne in with the background more.

I like the fading text though

Comment

Bah! I already flattened the image. Thanks for the suggestions though maybe I will redo it.
      none

Comment

Oh! I have a question for you. On your sig his elbow and head are sticking up out of the background, I haven't tried to do that yet, but do you just make the areas around his head transparent, or do you match it with the background of the site?
        none

Comment

Originally posted by jakeschires
          Oh! I have a question for you. On your sig his elbow and head are sticking up out of the background, I haven't tried to do that yet, but do you just make the areas around his head transparent, or do you match it with the background of the site?
          Neither so to speak lol. There is nothing behind his head or elbow or whatever I make pop out on sigs lol.

Comment

Haha. I think I understand. I will just have to play with it tomorrow.
            none

Comment

Working...
            X