Help me please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me please

Right, so i'm new, i love lil wayne, so do all of you , so i guess some of you will help me . i recently restored my PC and deleted photoshop so cannot make a sig so... please can someone make me one with OptimusGrime UK somewhere on it.
    Much appreciated.
    [centerp://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s257/consa_2007/9490b4cf.jpg[/img]

Re: Help me please

Originally posted by OptimusGrimeUK
    Right, so i'm new, i love lil wayne, so do all of you , so i guess some of you will help me . i recently restored my PC and deleted photoshop so cannot make a sig so... please can someone make me one with OptimusGrime UK somewhere on it.
    Much appreciated.
    Get yourself some more posts so I know that you're going to stay active and I'll do it

Comment

okay thanks dude , i shall try . Is there a way it can notify me when someone replies to my posts etc?

Comment

okay thanks dude , i shall try . Is there a way it can notify me when someone replies to my posts etc?
        You see on the left of all the topics there is a small pic of Wayne and it's either in colour or not. If it's in colour there is a new post, if it isn't then there are no new posts. But also if there is a red dot next to Wayne then it means you've posted there

Comment

i see thanks dude, is it only coloured if theres a reply to your post or not?

Comment

i see thanks dude, is it only coloured if theres a reply to your post or not?
            If there is any replies in that thread then it will be coloured

Comment

What if i cant find my thread or the thread i posted in

Comment

What if i cant find my thread or the thread i posted in
                You dont need to worry about that.

He means he wants to make sure you're gunna be an actual member here, instead of coming then leaving. So he wants you make sure you are. Meaning you need to post more NON-SPAM posts. Just give your opinions on things around the forum, etc.

Comment

Yeah Skim's right, I just wanna make sure you ain't gonna come and get a sig and fuck off or something, despite it has my tag on it I don't really wanna make people sigs for them to run off to other forums with them

Comment

Or i can make one myself if anyone has a link to photoshop?

Comment

i can help you out. ima make some soon. ill be sure to make you one.

Comment

Working...
                      X