Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your opinion on my sig!!

Should I use the first or second?

And on the one that you pick, what should be changed? If anything.

Bliss! I really need your help!
    none

Re: I need your opinion on my sig!!

I prefer the second one mayne cause of the shadow on Wayne, it helps him blend better to it and the curved edges look dope.

Very nice job

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
      I prefer the second one mayne cause of the shadow on Wayne, it helps him blend better to it and the curved edges look dope.

Very nice job
      Haha. I am glad you came on! Do you think there is anything I should change?
      none

Comment

Originally posted by jakeschires

Very nice job
        Blur the shadow slightly round Wayne and the top right corner by the American Star, just make that a bit smaller and it's great

Comment

Very nice job
          Blur the shadow slightly round Wayne and the top right corner by the American Star, just make that a bit smaller and it's great
          Okay, I think I did everything you told me, if I understood correctly. This is fun stuff! Haha. Good thing I am going to school for it though.
          none

Comment

Very nice job
            Okay, I think I did everything you told me, if I understood correctly. This is fun stuff! Haha. Good thing I am going to school for it though.
            Just compared and yeah you did it all like I meant
            Looks fresh as hell mayne

Comment

Working...
            X