Re: Wisheezy vs. Bliss

Thanks mate

I hope that's me going easy though, I did it real quick in like 10 mins

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
      Thanks mate

You're like me when i used to use PS daily, i also did a request thread on a site...got soo many requests i musta been doing about 6 a day...thats when you have to be real fast like 10 mins!! I miss those days..haha. Anyway i'll try to get mine up later today..gotta wrap presents and shit haha

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy
        Thanks mate

You're like me when i used to use PS daily, i also did a request thread on a site...got soo many requests i musta been doing about 6 a day...thats when you have to be real fast like 10 mins!! I miss those days..haha. Anyway i'll try to get mine up later today..gotta wrap presents and shit haha
        It's hard work lol, I've been making mixtape covers as well but you don't see the requests for them in a thread lol
        I do enjoy making them though, gets my artistic side going LOL.

But take your time mayne no rush to it. I gotta wrap all my presents still

Comment

Thought I'd get this done quickly now in case I forget with it being Christmas tomorrow lol

Well...its not your best. Im guessing you just wanted to do it before christmas? Dont rush.

Comment

Originally posted by Safe_Kid
            Thought I'd get this done quickly now in case I forget with it being Christmas tomorrow lol

Well...its not your best. Im guessing you just wanted to do it before christmas? Dont rush.
            Wisheezy said "Go easy on me i ain't touched Photoshop in a long time" in the other thread challenging someone so I didn't try too hard and also yeah I wanted to get it done before Christmas because I may not have the time otherwise, and I'm in work right now lol

Comment

Plus...it's only a friendly battle and we can always have another full on one

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy
                Plus...it's only a friendly battle and we can always have another full on one
                Make it after the new year and you're on

Edit: 1st edit was for my poor grammer lol and this one is to say we should do a team battle. Me and Wisheezy vs. 2 people from USA or something, then it'd be a battle of the nations, do half a sig each

Comment

Originally posted by Safe_Kid

Wisheezy said "Go easy on me i ain't touched Photoshop in a long time" in the other thread challenging someone so I didn't try too hard and also yeah I wanted to get it done before Christmas because I may not have the time otherwise, and I'm in work right now lol
                  If your confident in your work then thats fine, aslong as you have no regrets, (If you lose). You should always make sigs to the best of your ability, whatever the situation.

Comment

[quote=Safe_Kid]
                    Originally posted by "Safe_Kid":7e63oxra

If your confident in your work then thats fine, aslong as you have no regrets, (If you lose). You should always make sigs to the best of your ability, whatever the situation.[/quote:7e63oxra]

Yeah I don't care about losing, I mean it's only a friendly sig battle. It's not really gonna affect my life so I'm not too fussed, obviously I'd like to win though lol. But I thought it came out looking good so I'm happy with it

Comment

Haha yeah bliss that sounds sick, we'll do that

Comment

Aight here's mine...meh

been a while..but hey. Voting should start now peoples..i put both entrys on first page.

Comment

i say bliss won
                          i like the effects on his better and its looks cleaner
                          urs looks good to wisheezy its just that the wayne pic blended too much in with the background and i ddint really like that

Comment

Working...
                          X