CashMoneyMillionaires Graphics Showcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CashMoneyMillionaires Graphics Showcase

Some Are Requests, Some Are Just Ones I Personaly Used & Some Are Ugly form When I Was A Beginner
    By The Way, The Ones That Say Scalia Arnt Ripped, My Name Is Anthony Scalia, And On Other Forums I Had My Account Name As Scalia. This Is Not Everything I Made In Photoshop Because I Lost Alot Of My Stuff got lost and i made alot of stuff on my old computor.

1st Sig I Ever Made In My Life:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: CashMoneyMillionaires Photoshop Showcase From The Start

Yo dude these are sick.
    Props

Comment

alot of the are bad to be honest but there are some good ones in there too. I think the pills one is really creative and the different colored waynes is cool too. Ur best ones are the simple ones(like the jayz ones...)
      U just gotta learn to take the simple good ones like the Jay Z one, and add things to it to make it great.
      Also work on text. I hate when people say that but u really have too. Sometimes simple is better.

Sorry for being honest btw!
      Check out my site below!
      dieboltdesigns.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by ammofan
        alot of the are bad to be honest but there are some good ones in there too. I think the pills one is really creative and the different colored waynes is cool too. Ur best ones are the simple ones(like the jayz ones...)
        U just gotta learn to take the simple good ones like the Jay Z one, and add things to it to make it great.
        Also work on text. I hate when people say that but u really have too. Sometimes simple is better.

Sorry for being honest btw!
        i totaly agree with u on that ammo. yes alot of them are bad, most of those are from when i started. i really have to work on my patience also. because thats something i dont really have. im always rushing through my work and the outcome is sometimes horrible.

Comment

agree with both of you some of them are bad and some is awesome it was liek that for me in the beginning to everything i did sucked and then i started to look at some tuts and start training even more and now im alot better

Comment

You improved from the beginning though.
            Cash Flow Ent

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Jay
              You improved from the beginning though.
              thanks , im pretty sure im gonna be doing this for A long time so in a few months or so i will be better and i will get better and better every day

Comment

yeah for sure! those are awesome, gettin better as they go!

Comment

Well, you've improved. You just have to get to grips with different styles properly. Your mainly focusing your work on c4ds which isnt very good.
                  You have potential in other parts like simple scenes and vector but you need to improve it all.
                  You might think wtf who's this guy but im just an busy member LOL
                  Keep it up tho
                  Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
                  Its the king of the south niggur T.I

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
                  ^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

Originally posted by Hero_Kid
                    Well, you've improved. You just have to get to grips with different styles properly. Your mainly focusing your work on c4ds which isnt very good.
                    You have potential in other parts like simple scenes and vector but you need to improve it all.
                    Keep it up tho

i not thinking that :S
                    but yeh im getting better and thanks but whats so wrong about c4ds?

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoneyMillionaire
                      Originally posted by Hero_Kid
                      Keep it up tho

Nothins wrong with it, there just one style which can get borin'..
                      Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
                      Its the king of the south niggur T.I

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
                      ^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

[quote=Hero_Kid]
                        Originally posted by CashMoneyMillionaire
                        Originally posted by "Hero_Kid":22cmf0li
                        Keep it up tho

Nothins wrong with it, there just one style which can get borin'..[/quote:22cmf0li]
                        i see. you got any tuts? that can improve my skillage?

Comment

Working...
                        X