SOTM January 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SOTM January 2010

Right now id pick either ?? ?????? or Bliss, i like how the kept the whole picture in it. And all the others looked mostly alike to me...

Comment

MeMe or Hero Kid are going to win. However....I am gonna enter this one probably tomorrow or the next day
      Check out my site below!
      dieboltdesigns.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
        Right now id pick either ?? ?????? or Bliss, i like how the kept the whole picture in it. And all the others looked mostly alike to me...
        Thats actually a bad thing and you wont know where to focus on.
        Keeping less in the picture is better.
        I dunno about this, could go to anyone.
        Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
        Its the king of the south niggur T.I

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
        ^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

Originally posted by Hero_Kid

The voting is often all over the place here lol, people that have no idea about art think the obvious looking ones are good. But they don't go into detail and see what people actually did. The ones that didnt keep the same original pic put more effort into their sigs, (No offence but most likely) but then again this isn't an graphics forum like it is a Music forum. .

You can listen to Lil waynes tracks and think their shit, but you need to put yourself in hs shoes and hear what hes saying, and it starts to makes sense and sounds sick.

Same with art, no one should vote just by looking at the sig, look at how much effort the sig maker took, look at all the detail. Then vote.

Comment

[quote=Safe_Kid]
            Originally posted by "Hero_Kid":e95t69p4

The voting is often all over the place here lol, people that have no idea about art think the obvious looking ones are good. But they don't go into detail and see what people actually did. The ones that didnt keep the same original pic put more effort into their sigs, (No offence but most likely) but then again this isn't an graphics forum like it is a Music forum. .

You can listen to Lil waynes tracks and think their shit, but you need to put yourself in hs shoes and hear what hes saying, and it starts to makes sense and sounds sick.

Same with art, no one should vote just by looking at the sig, look at how much effort the sig maker took, look at all the detail. Then vote.
            [/quote:e95t69p4]

I prob did put in more effort. I just did it quicker
            Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
            Its the king of the south niggur T.I

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
            ^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

[quote=Safe_Kid]
              Originally posted by "Hero_Kid":5zq7crq7

[/quote:5zq7crq7]

Comment

Hero Kid's is gonna be hard to beat from a graphics standpoint. That thing is pretty much flawless. Nice look, with good effects, lighting, flow, focal point. Everything looks good.

Comment

yeh 7 more days for entries and voting starts

Comment

Hero_kid's is the best i think.
                    I could make a dyke say she leavin that lady,
                    I can make a lady say she leaving that pussy ass nigga,

Comment

yankees8890
                      Great jooooob

Comment

Originally posted by ?? ??????
                        yankees8890
                        Great jooooob
                        Thanks, a little rusty haha... haven't really used photoshop in about a year and a half.

Comment

3 Day BUMP

I can't wait for the next SOTM, because I am going to win it, unlike this one. I definitely got owned. My favorites are Safe_Kid's and Hero_Kid's

Comment

Working...
                          X