The Official General Request thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official General Request thread!

Damn I know you all thought of this, but I don't know why anyone didn't start one.

This is where you post your request, avoid making new threads. Put all requests here, whether they be sigs, Avatars, Backgrounds, mixtape covers or Logos. ~Danny M Approved~

Edit by Bliss: Renamed this as general requests as me and CMM already have personal request threads

Re: The Official Request thread!

an cash money hero's cover would be amazing !
    can make someone that ?
    thnx

Comment

Yeah this is cool but like there could be 5 people making one person a sig. I think when someone requests they need to state who they want to do it or something? And maybe a general template to fill out?

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
        Yeah this is cool but like there could be 5 people making one person a sig. I think when someone requests they need to state who they want to do it or something? And maybe a general template to fill out?
        No, if they had a specific person in mind they would post it into their thread. But if they post it here, any free sig maker who wants to do the request can accept it. The requestee can decide on which image they want (if the request is accepted by more than one person).

Comment

Originally posted by Safe_Kid
          No, if they had a specific person in mind they would post it into their thread. But if they post it here, any free sig maker who wants to do the request can accept it. The requestee can decide on which image they want (if the request is accepted by more than one person).
          Ight I got it, I guess I just got confused lol, I thought this was gonna be the only thread and all requests even if they wanted a specific person were gonna go here. But nah that's cool then, good idea

I think maybe that if a sig maker answers the request they should just quote the request and say that they'll do it, may make it easier especially if a lot of requests come in so we could all get them done as soon as possible? Just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Safe_Kid
            Ight I got it, I guess I just got confused lol, I thought this was gonna be the only thread and all requests even if they wanted a specific person were gonna go here. But nah that's cool then, good idea

I think maybe that if a sig maker answers the request they should just quote the request and say that they'll do it, may make it easier especially if a lot of requests come in so we could all get them done as soon as possible? Just a suggestion.
            Yeh its for random requests, stuff that people make uneeded new threads for, and yeah it would be a good idea to quote the request if you take it. Hope people do that.

Comment

Cool, first sig maker first served
              Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
              Its the king of the south niggur T.I

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
              ^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

A Drake avy homie.

Comment

Can i get a logo that says "JoDo" its for me and my friends...idc whats on it.

Comment

Re: The Official Request thread! *WANT A MIXTAPE COVER*?

Somebody gonna take this request?

Comment

Could sum1 make a wallpaper that has like one picture of wayne in the middle, a black background n then like in fancy white writing tons of his tatoos written across the black background ( misunderstood, i am music , etc ).

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMamba
                        Could sum1 make a wallpaper that has like one picture of wayne in the middle, a black background n then like in fancy white writing tons of his tatoos written across the black background ( misunderstood, i am music , etc ).
                        What resolution is your monitor? I'll give it a go.

Comment

Working...
                        X