X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aim Tutorial

Re: Aim Tutorial

Nice Tut

Would you like the thread locked at all so no-one can reply or you wanna be able to have people replying?

Comment

Little tip, if your gonna use a c4d straight like that and not change it to lighten or w/e dont cut it off the render with a soft eraser, just make sure your eraser is set to full harder. I can see that you didnt do that and it kinda makes the c4d unfit

Oh and a little burn and dodge might help the top left and right botton
      Nice tut tho
      Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
      Its the king of the south niggur T.I

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
      ^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

Originally posted by Hero_Kid
        Little tip, if your gonna use a c4d straight like that and not change it to lighten or w/e dont cut it off the render with a soft eraser, just make sure your eraser is set to full harder. I can see that you didnt do that and it kinda makes the c4d unfit

Nice tut tho
        Like to soften it up. Makes the edge look like they glow.

Uh Nah its cool bliss ima keep posting tuts..wanna me to just put them all in 1 topic?

Comment

Originally posted by tuxedo

Nice tut tho

Uh Nah its cool bliss ima keep posting tuts..wanna me to just put them all in 1 topic?
          I prefer them in different threads, but what do you think Bliss?

Comment

[quote=Safe_Kid]
            Originally posted by "Hero_Kid":23m7pcrf

Nice tut tho

I prefer them in different threads, but what do you think Bliss?[/quote:23m7pcrf]

Yeah I think in different threads, each tut can help in different ways so it's easier for people to find the right tut for them

Comment

Nice tut tho

Yeah, i figured but try to stay away from it, it looks unrealistic and beginner
              Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
              Its the king of the south niggur T.I

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
              ^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

Don't worry kid, Hero Kid can be a little tough sometimes, but his artwork doesn't compare to mine.

Comment

Working...
                X