Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream: Me & Wayne Will Talk If We Need To (About Nivea)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Dream: Me & Wayne Will Talk If We Need To (About Nivea)

He right if they get married they need to have some kind of understanding cause this man will be his children stepfather. As a women with kids by someone i'm no longer with. if he ever gets married i want to know who this girl is and talking to her is a must. My kids are the most important thing and i need to know they are safe with her.
    I love Wayne but he has issuses and i wouldn't want him to be a perment figure around my kids with his smoking and drinking and langauge.
    Law Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Lawsmith
      He right if they get married they need to have some kind of understanding cause this man will be his children stepfather. As a women with kids by someone i'm no longer with. if he ever gets married i want to know who this girl is and talking to her is a must. My kids are the most important thing and i need to know they are safe with her.
      I love Wayne but he has issuses and i wouldn't want him to be a perment figure around my kids with his smoking and drinking and langauge.
      that is true. i agree.

"Wayne�s world
      Planet Rock
      Panties drop
      And the tops
      And she gonna rock �til the camera stop"

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezybaby Jr.
        that is true. i agree.
        Are you implying that you're feminine too and want the better for your own kids?

Regardless Lawsmith put it quite well, Wayne just isn't a good role model, hell he's not even a role model unless you plan on going to jail one day and not getting in any business unless it's rapping, a sport, or you're self-employed.
        �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Please on the real don't nobody have to talk to the dream because at the end of the if wayne is the one nivea loves that's exactly who she's gonna be with with or without is lil convo.

Comment

wish they'd do a song together on c4 lol.... dream got some good good ass beats and dude can sing ...
            Which is, I don�t have one woman that I call my girl. There�s different girls in my life that play different roles and I see at different times, but collectively they kind of make up the roster of happiness for me -DRAKE

Comment

that is true. i agree.
              I just think you type random words just so your post number can go high up, but that's just me.
              Back to topic: At least The-Dream is being respectful towards Wayne saying they don't really need to meet unless something more serious happens. And he doesn't seem to care since he's congratulating them for the upcoming kid and Weezy really needs to be a father-figure ,not just with the unborn child but possibly with Nae-Nae too.

Comment

Wayne over Dream?

Shittttt

Smoke good, eat good.
                Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
                Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyWhiteNight
                  that is true. i agree.
                  I just think you type random words just so your post number can go high up, but that's just me.
                  Back to topic: At least The-Dream is being respectful towards Wayne saying they don't really need to meet unless something more serious happens. And he doesn't seem to care since he's congratulating them for the upcoming kid and Weezy really needs to be a father-figure ,not just with the unborn child but possibly with Nae-Nae too.
                  Well from my understanding wayne is a good father figure to his kids but people on the outside looking in will never see that.

Comment

Working...
                  X