T.I And Lil Wayne Not Too Happy about "Tiny & Toya" BET Real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.I And Lil Wayne Not Too Happy about "Tiny & Toya" BET Real

Atlanta-based BET�s �Tiny & Toya� has been an immediate hit for the network. In an interview Tameka �Tiny� Cottle, (T.I.�s fiance) and Antonia �Toya� Carter, Lil Wayne�s ex, both came across as grounded women. The first episode showed two women struggling with issues such as how to deal with a man going to jail, how to handle a mom who has drug problems and how to break out from the shadows of two famous stars.
    As co-executive producers, both women had a say over what footage they didn�t want on the air.

Neither rap stars T.I. nor Lil Wayne were too happy with the women doing a show, the two confirmed.
    T.I., now in prison for weapons charges for a year, has been with Tiny for years. T.I., she said, didn�t want Tiny to work and protested the reality show. In the end, she said, �he kind of gave in.�
    What was T.I.�s reaction when he saw it last week while in prison? �For the most part,� Tiny said, �he thought it was done tastefully. He might say something here and there to show he didn�t want me to do it. But overall, he thought it was a great show.�
    They know where MANU at, Straight off the launchin� pad, Marchin� on the moon,
    MuthaFucka I`ve been to Mars and back

**sig made by youngmulahbaby**

Re: T.I And Lil Wayne Not Too Happy about "Tiny & Toya" BET Real

Where did you get this from and did it not say why Wayne wasn't too happy about it

Comment

Re: T.I And Lil Wayne Not Too Happy about "Tiny & Toya" BET Real

I wouldn't either .. I wouldn't want my wife doing that.
      But for Wayne toya and him aren't like together so whatever
      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Re: T.I And Lil Wayne Not Too Happy about &quot;Tiny &amp; Toya&quot; BET Real

this is not tight. it will fake.

"Wayne�s world
        Planet Rock
        Panties drop
        And the tops
        And she gonna rock �til the camera stop"

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M
          Where did you get this from and did it not say why Wayne wasn't too happy about it
          I have read it on one of my lilwayne sites, but I didn`t no why wasn`t too happy about it
          They know where MANU at, Straight off the launchin� pad, Marchin� on the moon,
          MuthaFucka I`ve been to Mars and back

**sig made by youngmulahbaby**

Comment

Has anyone actually watched the show? I keep forgetting

Comment

i didnt see anything about weezy disliking it
              "Yeah I be with dem different hoes, No i mean dem different hoes"

chek out my battle: who wins: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/vie...p=20419#p20419

Comment

Originally posted by Shareen
                The first episode was on the website Sarah, did you want a link

Comment

I watched the first episode .
                  It'd really good , Toya i think that's little wayne ex' she talked about how weezy and her were together since they were youngin's. They got married , and were together ever since the other day when he got a divorce .
                  I'm looking like a star bitch, when you see me make a wish.

Comment

Yes please

Comment

Yes please
                      http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2009/06/29/ti ... e-1-video/

Comment

Since when they get cable in jail?

Comment

Working...
                        X