B.o.B - The Adventures of Bobby Ray

Comment

Re: T.I And Lil Wayne Not Too Happy about "Tiny & Toya" BET Real

lol i wont be watching the show
      The Best Rappers Alive

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
        I wouldn't either .. I wouldn't want my wife doing that.
        But for Wayne toya and him aren't like together so whatever
        Yeah i agree .

Smoke good, eat good.
        Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
        Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
        Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

[quote=Danny M][quote=Shareen][quote="Danny M":1ljsvlux][quote=Shareen]Has anyone actually watched the show? I keep forgetting[/quote]

The first episode was on the website Sarah, did you want a link [/quote]

Yes please [/quote]

[url="http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2009/06/29/tinys-toyas-reality-show-episode-1-video/"]http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2009/06/29/ti ... e-1-video/[/url] [/quote:1ljsvlux]

Thanks I hope there's good Weezy and T.I footage Tiny=

Comment

Originally posted by SufficientSuccess
            I watched the first episode .
            It'd really good , Toya i think that's little wayne ex' she talked about how weezy and her were together since they were youngin's. They got married , and were together ever since the other day when he got a divorce .
            ahem ahem cough cough its lil wayne cough cough
            /img]"Got to the end of the tunnel, and i was the light" -Dwayne Michael Carter

Comment

I watch the show a little bit but I was to tired for the full.
              They know where MANU at, Straight off the launchin� pad, Marchin� on the moon,
              MuthaFucka I`ve been to Mars and back

**sig made by youngmulahbaby**

Comment

show seems kinda stupid 2 me. and will wayne ever apear on it?

Comment

It didnt say why Wayne wasnt too happy about it
                  [btw I am IREALLYLOVESWEEZY] ...
                  ....<3 <3 <3
                  :��.��:
                  `�YNR ?

Comment

Re: T.I And Lil Wayne Not Too Happy about &quot;Tiny &amp; Toya&quot; BET Real

Originally posted by Smoky Jones JR
                    Atlanta-based BET�s �Tiny & Toya� has been an immediate hit for the network. In an interview Tameka �Tiny� Cottle, (T.I.�s fiance) and Antonia �Toya� Carter, Lil Wayne�s ex, both came across as grounded women. The first episode showed two women struggling with issues such as how to deal with a man going to jail, how to handle a mom who has drug problems and how to break out from the shadows of two famous stars.
                    As co-executive producers, both women had a say over what footage they didn�t want on the air.

Neither rap stars T.I. nor Lil Wayne were too happy with the women doing a show, the two confirmed.
                    T.I., now in prison for weapons charges for a year, has been with Tiny for years. T.I., she said, didn�t want Tiny to work and protested the reality show. In the end, she said, �he kind of gave in.�
                    What was T.I.�s reaction when he saw it last week while in prison? �For the most part,� Tiny said, �he thought it was done tastefully. He might say something here and there to show he didn�t want me to do it. But overall, he thought it was a great show.�
                    Yo, i dont konw if youre not from america or what, but in your sig, it should be music will never die, not died. jus a tip nigga

Comment

Originally posted by cutieonduty32
                      Since when they get cable in jail?
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

Comment

Atlanta-based BET�s �Tiny & Toya� has been an immediate hit for the network, drawing more than 3 million viewers each for the �sneak preview� after the BET Awards June 28 and the repeat two days later.

They both came across as grounded women. And the first episode was not salacious, ostentatious or ridiculous. (Think �Real Housewives of Atlanta.�) Rather, it showed two women struggling with issues such as how to deal with a man going to jail (Tiny), how to handle a mom who has drug problems (Toya) and how to break out from the shadows of two famous stars (both).

As co-executive producers, both women had veto power over footage they felt they didn�t want on the air.

�People were expecting a different show,� said Tiny, a College Park native. Something, she noted, �raunchy. But our show is geared to be more positive. We�re both women getting our careers on track, doing things we want to do and being mothers.�

Toya, who moved to Atlanta six years ago, said Tiny had an idea to do a sitcom called �Hot Mamas.� Then she wanted to do a talk show. But James DuBose, the executive producer, told them to start with a reality show so people get to know them before they attempt a talk show. (DuBose also produces �The Keyshia Cole Show� and its spinoff �Frankie & Neffe.�)

Neither rap stars T.I. nor Lil Wayne were too happy with the women doing a show, they both confirmed.

T.I. (or �Tip,� as many call him) is now in prison for weapons charges for a year. He and Tiny have been together for years but are not married. T.I., she said, didn�t want Tiny to work and protested the reality show. In the end, she said, �he kind of gave in.�

What was T.I.�s reaction when he saw it last week while in prison? �For the most part,� Tiny said, �he thought it was done tastefully. He might say something here and there to show he didn�t want me to do it. But overall, he thought it was a great show.�

Tiny is not singing anymore but is managing a couple of girl groups, including OMG Girls featuring her daughter Zonnique Pullins, Toya�s daughter (Reginae) and two nieces. �An album demands too much attention and time,� she said.

Toya said the one thing she didn�t like watching the show was how strong her New Orleans accent came across. �People think it�s cute but I don�t,� she said. Still, she has no plans to get rid of it.

The pair met a few years back through mutual friends and bonded immediately. �We both love to shop,� said Toya, who hits Lenox and Phipps regularly. �I have a problem with it. I�m a shopaholic. I buy stuff I never even wear.�

In future episodes, taped just in the past few weeks, Tiny said she�ll be working on her nail shop (still not opened) and her pain as T.I. goes to prison. Will he show up on the program? She won�t say, which means he probably will. Toya, who has plans for a book and a clothing line for little girls, said future episodes will show her continuing to grapple with life without Lil Wayne.

The show�s second episode was pre-empted for Michael Jackson memorial service coverage this past Tuesday. There are seven more to air this month and next.
                        They know where MANU at, Straight off the launchin� pad, Marchin� on the moon,
                        MuthaFucka I`ve been to Mars and back

**sig made by youngmulahbaby**

Comment

i wonder y weezy would be upset wit toya doin the show
                          "rap bout money and a nigga might sign ya rap bout a me and a nigga might find ya"

Comment

Working...
                          X