X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicki Minaj: Lil Wayne is a little monster now

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/61751...-monster.jhtml

Nicki Minaj Says Lil Wayne Sounds Like A �Little Monster� Now

Following the MTV premiere of her new video �Moment 4 Life� last night (January 27th) , Nicki Minaj sat down with Sway for an exclusive Q&A session. In the midst of it, Sway asked about the Lil Wayne-assisted remix to �Roman�s Revenge,� which leaked online January 17th. After its release, it was widely speculated in hip-hop circles that Wayne was returning a diss to Jay-Z (�Life is a puzzle, Jig-saw/ all I do is win, my name should be Victor/ old ass rappers, I�m still the s--- ��) for his subliminal shot on H.A.M. (�really, you got Baby money�). Nicki steered clear of commenting on the alleged dis, but did speak on Wayne�s presence on the track itself.

�Wayne sounds to me like a little monster,� Nicki told Sway. �His voice is like a little monster. So I can picture him in like a dungeon. And I can picture him with a straight jacket just being super super crazy.�

The off-beat track is a fave among the Barbie collective, and despite the fact that Eminem, who�s on the original, doesn�t appear on the remixed version, the addition of Wayne doesn�t seem to take anything away from it.

�[Wayne] has a very exciting tone to his voice and we�ve come to just really rely on that tone to kind of ignite us with some sort of excitement,� said Nicki. �And he�s always making like little weird growls and stuff so I think it fit perfectly.�

When asked if there was a video for the remix forthcoming, Nicki hummed the theme song to Jeopary and said: �I always like to keep surprises. I don�t ever like to just give everything away.�
    Last edited by theeaglesfan005; 01-28-2011, 05:05 PM.

Re: Nicki Minaj: Lil Wayne is a little monster now

Lol. A video would be sick.

And he said he asked Weezy abt it. So maybe we'll be getting a lil interview with Wayne. Announcing a mixtape? reaching

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post

And he said he asked Weezy abt it. So maybe we'll be getting a lil interview with Wayne. Announcing a mixtape? reaching
      how do you post mtv videos?

Comment

Originally posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
        how do you post mtv videos?
        Go to the advanced posting bit, Click that little video icon then just insert the video link. Works for me

Comment

Go to the advanced posting bit, Click that little video icon then just insert the video link. Works for me
          i cant ever get the video links from mtv.... i hate their site

Comment

I got it last time. urgh cant remember.

Comment

yea... i guess you cant just embed it??? but danny does on the main page... idk??

i would love a Roman's Revenge 2.0 video.

Comment

Originally posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
                yea... i guess you cant just embed it??? but danny does on the main page... idk??

i would love a Roman's Revenge 2.0 video.
                Yh I just tried and failed lol.

But yh a video would be sick. Hope they do it, and have Em in it aswell.
                Wouldnt give a fuck if em werent in it tho lol

Comment

Yh I just tried and failed lol.

But yh a video would be sick. Hope they do it, and have Em in it aswell.
                  Wouldnt give a fuck if em werent in it tho lol
                  that would be cool... please no busta... his remix on this sucked

Comment

Did he? I ain't being a smartass but I just don't see that. Maybe I'm reading over it? Idk lol

Comment

Originally posted by CwayneFtw10 View Post
                      Did he? I ain't being a smartass but I just don't see that. Maybe I'm reading over it? Idk lol
                      Nah in the video. He goes "I asked him(Wayne I assume) but he said its up to you (Nicki)"

Comment

Yall think the Wayne and Jay disses are forreal?
                        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
                        X